Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
okay so is there an actual incest patch rather than the change names.txt ? and can someone help me with the undefined function error ?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
WEll thank you ! so the incest patch is only change the girl name ?
im too stupid at games and computer --
Incest path changes the relationship between MC and close women for him. If you install Incest Path then in this game Valerie is your mother. It works the same in other games. ;)

Reactions: richierenls

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
okay so is there an actual incest patch rather than the change names.txt ? and can someone help me with the undefined function error ?
I don't know how to help unfortunately. When I played this game twice, I didn't have any mistakes. I did as it was written in WT, step by step and thus I did not miss anything. Maybe you are playing without WT and you missed something. :p
If you don't have WT, I have given below.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I don't know how to help unfortunately. When I played this game twice, I didn't have any mistakes. I did as it was written in WT, step by step and thus I did not miss anything. Maybe you are playing without WT and you missed something. :p
If you don't have WT, I have given below.
I am having errors with the game, failed to load audio/gg or idk and another error "uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function" so IDK wtf is this and why it's happening

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I am having errors with the game, failed to load audio/gg or idk and another error "uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function" so IDK wtf is this and why it's happening
Maybe re-download the game and that'll be fine

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
i see many games have compressed version, what is the difference between compressed version and normal ver ?
''Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality ''

The game just takes less space. The game downloads faster if someone has a slow internet and does not want to download the full size of the game.

Reactions: richierenls

eka320i

Aug 4, 2017
Screenshot_20200831-002430_Lust Epidemic.jpg Screenshot_20200831-002441_Lust Epidemic.jpg Screenshot_20200831-002341_Lust Epidemic.jpg
In android version, the second climbing shoe is supposed to be in east tower (3rd picture)
How come it changed to kamasutra? Now i'm stuck over there.

WTSMG

Jun 13, 2019
Hey y'all I accidentally clicked the new game button, and the continue option is now greyed out. Is there any way I can get my old save back?

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Here's a new names.txt file that works with the latest version.

There does however appear that Val text has been hard coded in the game in places.

The game will tell you about the changed file but there is an ignore option.

Overwrite the existing file in the www sub folder.
This makes 'your son' come out as 'your father'... What's causing this?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes