Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I am having errors with the game, failed to load audio/gg or idk and another error "uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function" so IDK wtf is this and why it's happening
Maybe re-download the game and that'll be fine

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
i see many games have compressed version, what is the difference between compressed version and normal ver ?
''Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality ''

The game just takes less space. The game downloads faster if someone has a slow internet and does not want to download the full size of the game.

Reactions: richierenls

eka320i

Aug 4, 2017
Screenshot_20200831-002430_Lust Epidemic.jpg Screenshot_20200831-002441_Lust Epidemic.jpg Screenshot_20200831-002341_Lust Epidemic.jpg
In android version, the second climbing shoe is supposed to be in east tower (3rd picture)
How come it changed to kamasutra? Now i'm stuck over there.

WTSMG

Jun 13, 2019
Hey y'all I accidentally clicked the new game button, and the continue option is now greyed out. Is there any way I can get my old save back?

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Here's a new names.txt file that works with the latest version.

There does however appear that Val text has been hard coded in the game in places.

The game will tell you about the changed file but there is an ignore option.

Overwrite the existing file in the www sub folder.
This makes 'your son' come out as 'your father'... What's causing this?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Hey y'all I accidentally clicked the new game button, and the continue option is now greyed out. Is there any way I can get my old save back?
You should be able to just open the save menu from in-game and load up your in-progress save, provided you haven't saved over it.

WTSMG

Jun 13, 2019
You should be able to just open the save menu from in-game and load up your in-progress save, provided you haven't saved over it.
I tried loading up from the MC's phone in the new game but all the slots in there were empty. Is there anywhere else that I should be loading from?

WTSMG

Jun 13, 2019
Apparently you haven't saved the game. Your mistake, save often. :p
I'm pretty sure I had two save files before this happened. One at around 65%ish and another that I saved at an earlier point in time. I save over them after every playthrough via the phone. Then again if there was another way to save that I should've used I probably didn't do that I guess.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Apparently you haven't saved the game. Your mistake, save often. :p
Especially in RPGM games and Unity. Ren'PY you don't have to save as often since I find it basically to never crash, but saving often is just a good idea. It definitely sounds like you might've just not saved in your previous run, which is unfortunate - with Lust Epidemic there may be an autosave feature you might want to turn on. (At the very least I think there's a "remind to save" feature in the options.)

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm pretty sure I had two save files before this happened. One at around 65%ish and another that I saved at an earlier point in time. I save over them after every playthrough via the phone. Then again if there was another way to save that I should've used I probably didn't do that I guess.
Well, I don't know how to help, sorry. I've never had a problem with save. Weird. :D

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes