greenywhite

Jun 19, 2020
Hi I'm getting an issue where the game sounds laggy. An example is when talking to someone their voice sound stretched and like in slow motion. Anyone knows how can I fix this?

Killerof1945

Sep 4, 2019
Is it possible to install the incest patch for Android and if so could someone please tell me how to do it thank you very much

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
need to find second toy for girls from basement for that i need second wheel to move boxes i know where is second wheel but i need second hook ! here people write that second hook give me or tell me Simon but he is with my mom and can do anything with him ! if this is a bug i can`t progress and to play from start maybe somewhere in 2079. !!!

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Can anybody please give me a reply to this?
The incest patch, as with all patches / mods to the game, is not official, and the game will detect that the config file is changed and make sure you're aware that any changes made are not supported by NLT. With that said, it's "debatable" whether Valerie is intended to be the MC's mother or not, and it is likely due to Patreon rules that she is not. (So the intent is such that Valerie is the MC's mother.)

While I know the game works with or without the patch, I would say that using the patch likely gets you a more canon experience. That goes for basically all games with an incest patch - if it's there, install it, because typically things make more sense / are smoother. (Because really, how many people live with their land-lady and their daughters, right?)

blacksaki

May 25, 2018
The incest patch, as with all patches / mods to the game, is not official, and the game will detect that the config file is changed and make sure you're aware that any changes made are not supported by NLT. With that said, it's "debatable" whether Valerie is intended to be the MC's mother or not, and it is likely due to Patreon rules that she is not. (So the intent is such that Valerie is the MC's mother.)

While I know the game works with or without the patch, I would say that using the patch likely gets you a more canon experience. That goes for basically all games with an incest patch - if it's there, install it, because typically things make more sense / are smoother. (Because really, how many people live with their land-lady and their daughters, right?)
Ok, thanks. This clears things up.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Of all the women in this game, I like the nun the most. I love her character. In second place in my heart is the mother of MC. :love:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
is there any guide for the whole game, not until the last update?
You have almost full WT here. From then on, when WT ends, you just need to read the dialogues and you will come to the end yourself + you have built-in WT in the game. ;)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i guess this version here isnt the final BUT this is

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
i guess this version here isnt the final BUT this is
The [Completed] tag and the v1.0 on MEGA indicate that the version here is indeed the final version. I have no doubt the download on Fap-Nation there is the exact same link as the one here.

Interestingly, I found out about F95 thanks to FNation, but prefer here because I find the updates here are typically a few days ahead.

zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
Having trouble with Kat #8. I found the tree but no matter how much I try to find the right spot for the soft ground I can't find it. Is there a trick here?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes