Carolx33

Jul 30, 2020
I totally agree with you, but since I had enough of pointless questions (always the same questions) I decided to write it.

I think there are a 3-4 "tricky" riddles at the moment, anyway:

- the south cabinets riddle
- the page hidden in the library bookshelf
- the page behind the library counter
- the painting in the library foyer.
U will get a jumping shoes for the one behind the counter and the pic u just use the wires cutter and the one in the shelf u go to the 2nd row from south and the one on the left it will appear but the first one i don't know either

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Do a search for #saveedit. Read those three posts and one explains what variable you can change so that you're not wandering around looking for vitamins while another explains the steps to take.
I tried that. I had 0 vitamins yet variable 114 said I had 8. Still changed it to 80 but still none show up in game.

D

Deleted member 2289875

one of the best out there, except for Treasure of Nadia ofcourse.

calif94577

Mar 11, 2020
Just to let everyone know, I will not be updating the walk-through until the 20th of October when the last update should have been posted.
I have just played the latest update ( v.94101 ) and it is quite interesting.....

Also I have posted the last Location Guide from NLT-Media's patreon page. View attachment 416820
Any plans on finishing the walkthrough? So far your walkthrough is extremely detailed and awesome! Thanks!

jileni123

Mar 12, 2020
Hey guys please i need a help right now i played this amazing game for 7 hours i reached 67 % and i kept saving everytime . I closed the game and reopened it and i didnt find my save file could someone give me a save file or at least help me solving my problem

Gubbaman

May 13, 2020
Here's a new names.txt file that works with the latest version.

There does however appear that Val text has been hard coded in the game in places.

The game will tell you about the changed file but there is an ignore option.
What do I do with this file? Which file do I replace the text with this to make it work?

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes