D

Deleted member 2289875

one of the best out there, except for Treasure of Nadia ofcourse.

calif94577

Mar 11, 2020
Just to let everyone know, I will not be updating the walk-through until the 20th of October when the last update should have been posted.
I have just played the latest update ( v.94101 ) and it is quite interesting.....

Also I have posted the last Location Guide from NLT-Media's patreon page. View attachment 416820
Any plans on finishing the walkthrough? So far your walkthrough is extremely detailed and awesome! Thanks!

jileni123

Mar 12, 2020
Hey guys please i need a help right now i played this amazing game for 7 hours i reached 67 % and i kept saving everytime . I closed the game and reopened it and i didnt find my save file could someone give me a save file or at least help me solving my problem

Gubbaman

May 13, 2020
Here's a new names.txt file that works with the latest version.

There does however appear that Val text has been hard coded in the game in places.

The game will tell you about the changed file but there is an ignore option.
What do I do with this file? Which file do I replace the text with this to make it work?

denvermark

Jul 4, 2018
So I'm stuck, or there is a bug I'm not aware of. I downloaded the entire final version 1.0 and I'm at 83 % and its telling me to find the cell signal. I followed the squirrel and broke the weak area, and am able to go onto the roof, But when I do, it tells me its too dangerous and brings me back into the room. It gives me no other options. Also I have to say I love the NLT games. I haven't found another set of games I enjoy as much. Much thanks to the developer.
HELP ME solve the issue. Thanks

KyoShirio

Jul 10, 2020
"It has been detected that this game contains a modified, unauthorized names files that could impact display text. Would you like to restore correct file or continue with unknown modifications?
how do i ignore this msg ? clean install and this keep coming out when i wanna save / load

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
"It has been detected that this game contains a modified, unauthorized names files that could impact display text. Would you like to restore correct file or continue with unknown modifications?
how do i ignore this msg ? clean install and this keep coming out when i wanna save / load
That is the (poorly implemented) 'No Incest' mod, which is included in the download from the Front Page on this forum.
I think it automatically goes away after starting/saving the game a couple of times.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
So I'm stuck, or there is a bug I'm not aware of. I downloaded the entire final version 1.0 and I'm at 83 % and its telling me to find the cell signal. I followed the squirrel and broke the weak area, and am able to go onto the roof, But when I do, it tells me its too dangerous and brings me back into the room. It gives me no other options. Also I have to say I love the NLT games. I haven't found another set of games I enjoy as much. Much thanks to the developer.
HELP ME solve the issue. Thanks
Go find Val talk to her. Think she's on the 3rd floor. Then go back to the roof to get a signal.

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
"Now that you have the pickaxe there is a secret you can find in the room that you most recently unlocked"

which room is this someone said it was the room where you found the photo of Elizabeth and Violet but i don't remember what room that was

I have been clicking random spots for about an hour now and have had no luck at all

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes