deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
I have yet to play a western H-Game. The 3D graphics doesnt seem very appealing but I am willing to give it a shot if someone else who was in a similar position as me can give their insight on the game. Played loads of J H-Games but yea this one seems intriguing mostly due to the high rating so I kinda want to know what the fuss is about. I think in my head I'm still "3d bad, made in SFM in 1 hour" which does seem to hold up for a lot of stuff but maybe this ones different. Anyone care to share their opinion maybe?

benhadhad

Sep 2, 2020
Overall a good game imo. Even though I haven't played many adult oriented games yet. lol. After playing this game i am definitely looking forward to Nadia.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I have yet to play a western H-Game. The 3D graphics doesnt seem very appealing but I am willing to give it a shot if someone else who was in a similar position as me can give their insight on the game. Played loads of J H-Games but yea this one seems intriguing mostly due to the high rating so I kinda want to know what the fuss is about. I think in my head I'm still "3d bad, made in SFM in 1 hour" which does seem to hold up for a lot of stuff but maybe this ones different. Anyone care to share their opinion maybe?
It's good, but RPGM. If you're looking for a western H-game that's high quality, something in Ren'PY will ease you in better. Try Being A DIK or City of Broken Dreamers first, then come back to this.

Reactions: deeznuts420

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
I used the metal detector to get out of the room after being locked now i need to find the grappling hook, do i need the metal detector to find it ?

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I used the metal detector to get out of the room after being locked now i need to find the grappling hook, do i need the metal detector to find it ?
You will need to use walkthrough. Without walkthrough, something won't make sense. Or you will need to check hint.

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
You will need to use walkthrough. Without walkthrough, something won't make sense. Or you will need to check hint.
I already checked the hint and it says Adam knows where to find it, then talked to Adam and went out to the area where he said it will be but couldn't find anything that's why i'am asking for help.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I already checked the hint and it says Adam knows where to find it, then talked to Adam and went out to the area where he said it will be but couldn't find anything that's why i'am asking for help.
Like I said you need a walkthrough for later on. I think for metal detector just combine radio and calculator.
There is this guide which is good.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v1-0-nlt-media.15687/post-1989935

just check around the end pages for the map with room number or you will just get used to it.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Something did, there are a lot of horny women there. Play the game to see the rest of the story.
I played it but it was kinda meh since it just added one-two part of this game as you know continuation of this game, like promised Mother superior is there (without any major content till now but she is my fav).
But, but looking at the game as a whole it is awesome. I am just waiting how will they finally connect both series

• Angry
Reactions: geamoiri

Shinobi16

Jul 6, 2020
I'll try and find the time to got through the game again, but ATM I don't know when this will be. It might not be until the weekend.
Bug End of Day 1 When MC sleep and dreaming.
Added Son to your file in front of first Father between Mother and Father, and now it shows correctly.

Another bug
In the next scene with Amber, it turned out that after the first Father, one Dad was superfluous and I deleted him. If I have time to go through the game earlier, I will post the already edited file.

Last edited:

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Can anyone re-up the incest patch? I'm trying to download it, but every time I click on it it just opens a new tab in my browser that just lists off the names in the patch. I've never seen that happen on here before.
I don't know if you found one yet but here's an edited version of the incest patch for anybody in the future who might need it. It's the same as the one already posted but I fixed the mistake which caused Valeria to call you father instead of son. There's still some other issues like double spaces before "mom" but it's not very distracting so I just left it. Alternatively, if you want the original incest file you can just copy the list in the tab and paste it into the names.txt file

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes