Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Here's a new names.txt file that works with the latest version.

There does however appear that Val text has been hard coded in the game in places.

The game will tell you about the changed file but there is an ignore option.

Overwrite the existing file in the www sub folder.
Anyone know if the Steam version has the incest patch included?

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
Anyone know if the Steam version has the incest patch included?
I highly doubt it but just look in the game files after you downloaded it and see if the names.txt is in there but seeing as it was created by someone on this forum I'm assuming its not in the steam version of the game.

HentaiciNagit

May 3, 2018
i need a save that is in like %60 percent help i lost my old save and i only remember finding pregnant girl and dead priests soul on jungle

Bob Plodder

Nov 5, 2018
At around 84 %, there is this minigame:
Enter Room 28
Go through gap in West wall
Navigate your way round the hidden maze to the top of the 11th radiator

I simply cannot get through the maze, there does not seem to be space to cross north or south of the room.
Can anyone help?

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
i have a question. will nlt continue this game like lust epidemic 2? i know about treasure of nadia which contains from this game but will be another game that has a story about these characters or will they do another stories?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think the characters may appear in other games like treasure of nadia but I don't think they will get their own game again.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
feelsbadman i loved the characters so much especially val. i hope they change their minds and make another game in the future.
Personally I wouldn't mind a game with them as the focus again, but we will have to wait and see what NLT has planned for the future.

CrossHope

Aug 28, 2020
If im being purely honest, I like the MC of Treasure of Nadia more than this MC. Brad comes off kinda rapey with the love potion stuff. Also I cant shake the dumb image of him blasting fart gases everytime he uses the spray version because the stuff apparently smells bad.

HelpMEAustin

Sep 18, 2018
Fellas... Im on 30% completion and im sure ive been in parkers room before. BUT now that i need to actually go in there to progress the story, its locked again? HELO?? This happen to anyone else?

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
Is there a complete walkthrough for the game?
I cant find a complete 100 percent walkthrough but there are 2 posted on this thread 1 will get you to about 92-94 percent complete the other starts around 89 percent and goes to 97 but after that it is really easy to figure out what to to in the game I just finished it with 100 percent on normal game and am now starting the hard mode playthrough

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
I cant find a complete 100 percent walkthrough but there are 2 posted on this thread 1 will get you to about 92-94 percent complete the other starts around 89 percent and goes to 97 but after that it is really easy to figure out what to to in the game I just finished it with 100 percent on normal game and am now starting the hard mode playthrough
OK thanks

snaptail75

Mar 18, 2019
Does anyone have a version of names.txt that is NOT for the incest patch? It seems the newest version on the front page of the site comes with the names.txt already being patched for incest.

Reactions: Johnnny B
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes