Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
I lost my completed save files so I use other people completed save but the incest text file I put doesn't apply. I tried to play from the beginning and incest patch works just fine. So what's the problem? Why it doesn't works?

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
I lost my completed save files so I use other people completed save but the incest text file I put doesn't apply. I tried to play from the beginning and incest patch works just fine. So what's the problem? Why it doesn't works?
You can ignore when game prompts you about changed names file

RobTah

Oct 14, 2020
Try to download from Mega or Nopy, there should not be such a thing.
Try also downloading the Mega app to your computer.

yeah I tried all of them. But I'm not able to download only this particular game. Other games seem to work just fine and am able to download. This game download upto 4gb and then just fails and no matter how many times I retry the download it won't work. I'm also not able to download Mega desktop app either, it just stops when it's almost done downloading which is extremely annoying.
The same problem happened to me. I usually download these games in my 32 GB pen drive. And, every time I try to download these game it shows disk full failed although I had 25 GB free space in my pen drive. After, few times, I downloaded in C drive and then it worked. However, after downloading when I tried to move to Pendrive again, I couldn't do it. So, I think the problem is, to download this game you need at least 30-40 GB free space (Although it doesn't make sense)

don_shoam

Mar 13, 2018
The same problem happened to me. I usually download these games in my 32 GB pen drive. And, every time I try to download these game it shows disk full failed although I had 25 GB free space in my pen drive. After, few times, I downloaded in C drive and then it worked. However, after downloading when I tried to move to Pendrive again, I couldn't do it. So, I think the problem is, to download this game you need at least 30-40 GB free space (Although it doesn't make sense)
Maybe it's the file system on your usb.

Fessups

Nov 4, 2017
This perfect godlike game needs a little epilogue story continuation, at least until the first beach scene from the Treasure of Nadia :love:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I feel like finally starting a proper playthrough of this game; just gotta ask if the guides and walkthroughs are needed to 100% the scenes? Looks like there are recommended dialogue choices, so I'm wondering if picking the wrong ones will cause you to miss anything?

I mean, I'll check the WT if I get stuck- but I'd rather not deal with constantly having checking it to make sure I got shit right.

Seems there's also no difference between Hard Mode and Normal Mode, content-wise, so I'm plannig to go Normal.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
...Seems there's also no difference between Hard Mode and Normal Mode, content-wise, so I'm plannig to go Normal.
You are correct. There is no difference between Hard Mode and Normal Mode as far as the story. Hard Mode just adds another search before finding the Hearts.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
You are correct. There is no difference between Hard Mode and Normal Mode as far as the story. Hard Mode just adds another search before finding the Hearts.
Alright, but what about the requiring the walkthrough to 100% the scenes? Does picking the wrong dialogue option lock you out somewhere?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes