Nov 15, 2019
Hi
played this game from start to end. But I don't understand, why MC is driving to his MOM and later she's wife of his BIG BROTHER? Did I miss anything during play (maybe jumped over any conversation too fast)?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Hi
played this game from start to end. But I don't understand, why MC is driving to his MOM and later she's wife of his BIG BROTHER? Did I miss anything during play (maybe jumped over any conversation too fast)?
If you're playing with the Incest Patch installed, I find there's a couple of instances they accidentally name her the sister-in-law anyways. If you're playing without it, that may just be an oversight when originally developing the game.

stabinho

Mar 21, 2019
hey guys, can anybody help me? i am at 39 percent and my next hint is to turn the 7 radiators on. but whatever i do, i can not click on them and the hints sayi only have 6 out of 7. is there any trick to turn number 7 on?i am pretty sure i tried everything on any radiator in the fucking building

Jun 19, 2020
Hi, i was searching for the game file where all the save file is saved on my phone but i cannot find it... Under what name is this game android version downloaded under?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Dobrý den, mohu se zeptat, kolik scén má plnou hru. Mám 100% úsporu a 48 scén. Ale tady na oficiální stránce NLT je tato hra 136 animovaných scén.
Ano ve hře je 48 příběhových scén, další jsou takzvané Kamasutra scény, které nejsou obsažené ve Scene Player, ale přístupné v jiné části hry, mimo to je tu ještě několik jiných scén a všechny jsou opakovatelné.
Jen příště prosím použij angličtinu, je to jedno z pravidel fóra - bohatě stačí google translator.

In game are 48 story scene, beside it are there another scenes - kamasutra scenes, they arn't in Scene Player, but accessible in another section of game. Moreover there are some another scene and all scnes are repeatable.
Next time use english, please.

Sep 30, 2018
Ano ve hře je 48 příběhových scén, další jsou takzvané Kamasutra scény, které nejsou obsažené ve Scene Player, ale přístupné v jiné části hry, mimo to je tu ještě několik jiných scén a všechny jsou opakovatelné.
Jen příště prosím použij angličtinu, je to jedno z pravidel fóra - bohatě stačí google translator.

In game are 48 story scene, beside it are there another scenes - kamasutra scenes, they arn't in Scene Player, but accessible in another section of game. Moreover there are some another scene and all scnes are repeatable.
Next time use english, please.
Thank you and sorry for language.

xenei

Sep 9, 2020
Hi, I know I'm late But Quick Question,
WHY is the Android Version 1.1 but Not 1.0?,
Because WIN version is 1.0? And Android version is showing 1.1,
IS Android Version 1.1 completed Game?

EDIT-OK, it's the Completed Game lol

Last edited:

Lucas213

Oct 4, 2020
Does anyone know what engine he used to create the game? I'm very much interested in getting into this sort of genre.

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
For some reason I can't get the container of rice required for the dynamite like the sparkle just isn't there in the pantry? Any help would be appreciated as I'm stuck thanks.

EmpressVII

Jul 9, 2019
Does anyone know if a cheat menu type thing exists for RPGMaker games? I fucked up on a Kath scene and used a coin to buy her heart so i could catch myself back up with the walkthrough. But now I can't get her outfit cause im one coin short

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes