Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Of all the women in this game, Valerie (mom) and Kath (nun) are my favorite ones. I became most attached to them.
Kath is so sweet.. :love:

There is a real feeling between MC and Val, Kath. With the rest of the women I do not feel that, they are beautiful and hot, but I do not feel from them as much love as with Val and Kath.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Of all the women in this game, Valerie (mom) and Kath (nun) are my favorite ones. I became most attached to them.
Kath is so sweet.. :love:

There is a real feeling between MC and Val, Kath. With the rest of the women I do not feel that, they are beautiful and hot, but I do not feel from them as much love as with Val and Kath.
Same. With Val & Kat, the scenes are more romantic, loving & gave a intimacy feeling & also very sexual too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Same. With Val & Kat, the scenes are more romantic, loving & gave a intimacy feeling & also very sexual too.
With the rest of women I have the impression that it is only sex and fun. I do not feel love with them as with Val and Kat. :D

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
With the rest of women I have the impression that it is only sex and fun. I do not feel love with them as with Val and Kat. :D
I think it's obvious because Val is MC's mom, so there is motherly love & it's real. And kat is a conservative religious lady who only comes out of shell because of MC's love. so it felt very real. Rest of the female characters got their own lives & there are only in MC's life because of situations.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I think it's obvious because Val is MC's mom, so there is motherly love & it's real. And kat is a conservative religious lady who only comes out of shell because of MC's love. so it felt very real. Rest of the female characters got their own lives & there are only in MC's life because of situations.
Amber makes me laugh. She is in a relationship with Mendel, and starts romance with MC. And then she says that she wanted to go to her lover somewhere. And she says she wants to end the cheating. :LOL:

Amanda is beautiful and hot. But it is a pity that there are no feelings between her and MC. She only plays MC. And at the end of the game, she returns to her husband. :confused:

It also hurts me a bit that Val was hiding it all from MC. But I understand that such things are not told to everyone, because she might be in trouble.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah besides Val and Kat all the other relationships are more based on lust. Amanda goes back to her husband but she then comes back to the mc, the ending scene is just her son taking care of all the mc's children :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, that was the impression I got at the end. That she had perhaps left her husband, and her and Amber were now a thing and maybe living together. But both still getting the D from MC on the regular lol.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, that was the impression I got at the end. That she had perhaps left her husband, and her and Amber were now a thing and maybe living together. But both still getting the D from MC on the regular lol.
Yeah when they finally escape she is still married. It wouldn't make sense if she just left with the mc.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Amber makes me laugh. She is in a relationship with Mendel, and starts romance with MC. And then she says that she wanted to go to her lover somewhere. And she says she wants to end the cheating. :LOL:

Amanda is beautiful and hot. But it is a pity that there are no feelings between her and MC. She only plays MC. And at the end of the game, she returns to her husband. :confused:

It also hurts me a bit that Val was hiding it all from MC. But I understand that such things are not told to everyone, because she might be in trouble.
I think we got harem ending with all girls being pregnant with all the MC's kids with Simon as the caretaker lol. You havent played upto end of the game? All the women are with MC only. They living in one big house.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I think we got harem ending with all girls being pregnant with all the MC's kids with Simon as the caretaker lol. You havent played upto end of the game? All the women are with MC only. They living in one big house.
I played until the end, twice. I know about that ending. :D

With Amber, I meant that she was planning. But she couldn't manage it all, and she stayed. Almost at the beginning of the game, she said that she was going "visit" a friend, she had her suitcase packed. :D

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I played until the end, twice. I know about that ending. :D

With Amber, I meant that she was planning. But she couldn't manage it all, and she stayed. Almost at the beginning of the game, she said that she was going "visit" a friend, she had her suitcase packed. :D
Yeah. Val also struggled to have relationship with MC because of her marriage. But, when she knows about her husband's cheating, the path becomes easy & Val and MC got together. I also like how Val's character is managed. She seems like the woman who is less attached with mystery & secrets compare to Amber & Amanda. But, end the climax, we know that Val is indeed the main one & I got proud playing the MC because Mom handled all the things like a boss. But, she given authority to Amanda, to be in peace & enjoy life with her Son (MC) & Daughter-In-Law (Kat).

• Red Heart

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah. Val also struggled to have relationship with MC because of her marriage. But, when she knows about her husband's cheating, the path becomes easy & Val and MC got together. I also like how Val's character is managed. She seems like the woman who is less attached with mystery & secrets compare to Amber & Amanda. But, end the climax, we know that Val is indeed the main one & I got proud playing the MC because Mom handled all the things like a boss. But, she given authority to Amanda, to be in peace & enjoy life with her Son (MC) & Daughter-In-Law (Kat).
When I played the game for the first time and found out that Val has secrets and knows about the serum and everything, I felt a little bad about it. That she didn't tell the MC anything about it. But she had her reasons.

As for Kath .. I love how her relationship with the MC is built up. How MC teaches her everything, and how she slowly falls in love with MC. And this scene.. the first time with Kath (chapel sex) was amazing. I also laughed because this scene was funny. :ROFLMAO:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
When I played the game for the first time and found out that Val has secrets and knows about the serum and everything, I felt a little bad about it. That she didn't tell the MC anything about it. But she had her reasons.

As for Kath .. I love how her relationship with the MC is built up. How MC teaches her everything, and how she slowly falls in love with MC. And this scene.. the first time with Kath (chapel sex) was amazing. I also laughed because this scene was funny. :ROFLMAO:
As for Val, I'm surprised & shocked too, But understood that She did because to protect her son from all this dangerous serum nonsense & also she felt guilty & shameful too. I think any mother will do the same in those situations. So, I got even more proud after understanding her.

Lord1950

Oct 12, 2019
The game is complex and excellent.

I have a small problem, where the process stops.

In the Dame Woods Bradley cannot take the Pick Axe (for using on the weak wall to pick up Photo of Elisabeth and Violet) from Andy and after this Bradley cannot take the Shovel from Simon.

In that case the story line cannot be continued properly.

What is to do, that Andy should give the Pick Axe to Bradley?

Apologize for my pure English.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Help.. What should I do after entering 4 digits code number?
You're not playing with WT? Everything is explained step by step there, it is impossible to get lost in it.

There was a note with this code in the cemetery. The code, as I remember correctly, is: 1234.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
You're not playing with WT? Everything is explained step by step there, it is impossible to get lost in it.

There was a note with this code in the cemetery. The code, as I remember correctly, is: 1234.
yah i know the code. My question is, what is the next step after entering the code?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes