ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Does anyone know if a cheat menu type thing exists for RPGMaker games? I fucked up on a Kath scene and used a coin to buy her heart so i could catch myself back up with the walkthrough. But now I can't get her outfit cause im one coin short
I don't think it messes anything up to use with this game just for a coin. Don't go crazy :)

Reactions: EmpressVII

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Does anyone know what engine he used to create the game? I'm very much interested in getting into this sort of genre.
its rpg maker but beware as many of the rpgm games have bad pixelated graphics during gameplay which is a staple for rpgm games kinda like how the really old pokemon games used to be, the thing about NLT is that they made entirely custom backgrounds and character models during freeroam/gameplay that atleast look pretty good and wish more rpgm games were like this instead of the typical pixelated 2005 game

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
trying to play the linux version... and when launching nothing happens.. in terminal it says
./Game: error while loading shared libraries: libgconf-2.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

any ideas?

solved the problem myself...
foranyone else running into it and using pacman
sudo pacman -Syu gconf
that solves it

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
awesome game to play shame there wasnt a part 2
Treasure of nadia IS part 2 lol
this game ends on a cliffhanger with parker telling his notsister madalyn to look for nadia, hence treasure of nadia is made although the mc is new but brad and the bancrofts make an appearance

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Been trying to find a cell signal, searched for previous questions and got the answer that it should be where the squirrel ended up in on the east tower, just outside. but when I go outside the MC just says "it's dangerous here" and gets back in

Jul 6, 2017
Not sure if this is the place but there was a video with all the scenes (v.9 -v1?) awhile back in one of the hubs but was deleted for some reason. Was over 1hr30 if memory serves me right. Think anyone can help a bro out?

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
someone should try to do with games from NLT Media what they did with several rpgm games, like: living with mia, my girlfriends amnesia, anna exciting affection and so on... i always want to play these but.... RPGM sucks ass, imo... that being said, i absolutely love the cg and from the reviews i can tell everything else is on point too!

Konti

Apr 5, 2019
Hello guys, can someone help. I can't click on the "clue card on desk" in father Parkers room. What to do

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Would anyone who's familiar with such matters be willing to help me out with something? How difficult would it be to mod/edit dialogue in this game? There's some stuff that I want to change, but don't know what would be required and how to go about it.

EDIT: Sorry if it's a dumb question, or common knowledge that it isn't possible. Just wanted to ask, just in case.

Last edited:

VVhisper

Jan 29, 2019
This save work with android?Put on Android/data or somewhere else?
Sorry, I don’t know, I have never played RPGM games on android. But I read somewhere that all save files saved in android will be saved in web storage, because android version of RPG Maker MV is based by webview. So I'm not sure if third party saves can be used.

Last edited:

DARK HNH

Feb 23, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic V1.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.12.2019
hello
Sorry, sorry for your annoyance. I am currently translating this game title for my country community because the original manufacturer is very laggy, I found your apk very well, I took it to translate and apologize for unpacking it. I rebuilt it but since you coded it it is usable. Can you please help me 1 apk so I can't work ???

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes