dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Can someone share me the full save v89091?? I deleted the game and forgot to get the save file... Pls help

look post above this one

in save zip You shall find save game number 6 -7 and 8. Those are crucial save in v89091! Hope it help

is this the final update of this game?
I don`t think so! Still need to have scenes in elevator ;)

Hi Guys
Please provide a complete save till date with Incest MOD Active
You have it in 2 post above Yours. Save gem num 20 is end of first chapter/last chapter of Lust Epidemic.
BTW, Incest mode doesn`t have anything with saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Webb

Salaraki

Jan 15, 2018
Hello, has someone have the save for 72%? It's where I stop last time but unfortunately my save was erased, and I don't really want to do all over again... Thank you

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm a complete noob with this game. How can I rewatch the kamasutra scenes? I try clicking on them but nothing happens.

JuiceTins

Dec 26, 2018
I'm a complete noob with this game. How can I rewatch the kamasutra scenes? I try clicking on them but nothing happens.
You need to get to unlock the "play" option with the women. You might want to check out the walkthrough in the OP if you're struggling with anything.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You need to get to unlock the "play" option with the women. You might want to check out the walkthrough in the OP if you're struggling with anything.
Thanks, I already got that play option with Amber. Anyway I've just found out that I can access the Scene Player through the Bonus Area on my phone. Is that the only way to replay the Kamasutra scenes?
Also how can I use the new outfits?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Ok, so after using the Play option again after getting the outfit I realized that's the way to choose to use it.
Also I think that I got the Kamasutra scenes and the ingame replayable scenes mixed up. Kamasutra scenes can only be played by using the option Play with a certain character. Thanks and sorry for bothering you.

Reactions: JuiceTins

JuiceTins

Dec 26, 2018
Ok, so after using the Play option again after getting the outfit I realized that's the way to choose to use it.
Also I think that I got the Kamasutra scenes and the ingame replayable scenes mixed up. Kamasutra scenes can only be played by using the option Play with a certain character. Thanks and sorry for bothering you.
No problem, a lot of things are "you don't know until you know" and sometimes, it takes a while to figure out how stuff works.

Reactions: Aristos
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes