cafeosaso

Jul 12, 2019
if i guess right where you are then you need rubber boots and those are somewhere in school and also get an idiots guide since that wt tells earlier stuff too unlike that other wt.
i already have those boots , i dont know what else do , and yes that guide never help me xd

null91

May 24, 2020
In the begining Brad said that Val is his mom. Than in the middle of the game he say to Adam Val is my brothers wife. Wtf? And I have incest patch.

May 31, 2018
I'm just finished the game and have some questions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And if anything is related to "Treasures of Nadia", please don't spoil, just let me know and I will play that game in the future. Thank you very much.

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
just start game and once prologue ends you can see their names and then there are those priest's sexslaves which mc encounters at some point.
I did but it only has 4 character Valerie, Katherine, Amber and Amanda, I thought there were still some other female characters

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm just finished the game and have some questions:

And if anything is related to "Treasures of Nadia", please don't spoil, just let me know and I will play that game in the future. Thank you very much.
1st is shown on endscenes and rest are on nadia (more or less).

I did but it only has 4 character Valerie, Katherine, Amber and Amanda, I thought there were still some other female characters
2 others which you'll meet later point.

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Hey guys.... Um this is my 2nd time playing an RPGM game, and I've seen that both of them get stuck and fuck up my PC.... why is it so? Is it my potato PC or is it the games which cause these problems??

May 31, 2018
Hey guys.... Um this is my 2nd time playing an RPGM game, and I've seen that both of them get stuck and fuck up my PC.... why is it so? Is it my potato PC or is it the games which cause these problems??
I think it's both, my old laptop can't handle those game and it heated up so fast, when I play on modern PC it's ok but sometime the game froze itself, remember to save frequently.
can you tell me their name
There are two girls that slaved by the father, Elizabeth and Violet.

Reactions: Amansas
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes