Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hello guys, I'm at 66% of the game, I've installed the incest patch but I haven't seen any incest scenes... and the only mother-son are Amanda and Simon. Did I do something wrong or is the best yet to come?:)
The incest scenes are with MC and Valerie that, instead of being her "brother's" wife, is MC's Mother and the patch should work since the beginning of the game with the MC that call Val Mom etc etc... When you open the game did you see the message that some alteration were done to the game and to reset it? That's the message that sign you have the patch active. :)

Reactions: wolverutto

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
The incest scenes are with MC and Valerie that, instead of being her "brother's" wife, is MC's Mother and the patch should work since the beginning of the game with the MC that call Val Mom etc etc... When you open the game did you see the message that some alteration were done to the game and to reset it? That's the message that sign you have the patch active. :)
Then I did something wrong...:-(
I'll try reinstalling it, thanks mate.
I thought I did everything correctly....

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
the file names.txt i have installed is corrected
dunno why dont works

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
That's really strange I tried it again in a fresh install and it worked fine in my version, anyway try this Ipatch I downloaded some time ago and let me know if it works. :)
I made a backup copy of the game and installed your patch, I'll continue playing and let you know...Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

Adonivich

Oct 21, 2022
Does anybody knows the code for karen in secret sex chamber in the final version V1.0 .
The riddle is like this
ITS TIME FOR KAREN
Number seven is in the room alongside a clock with one hand at two.
The answer is a four digit code......

(How to achieve the 10x facial cumshot?)

Tyrgalon

Jun 14, 2019
How much pregnancy content is there in the game? looking at the screenshots at least 1 character seems to be able to get pregnant?

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
After the first lesbian scene i went to the room of valerie (When the principal dropped her keykard) and i had two types of error first was "error" and later error failer to upload clock.ogg i dontk now how to fix it so i will download it again D:

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Is there a complete guide? The walkthrough isnt complete and honestly seems confusing and the guide is a broken link. Does this need a guide? Is there only one end or multiple?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Is there a complete guide? The walkthrough isnt complete and honestly seems confusing and the guide is a broken link. Does this need a guide? Is there only one end or multiple?
It's been a while, but if I recall right the guide is as complete as it needs to be. The final part of the game didn't really need one, I asked about it at the time it came out and was told as much, I had no issue finishing.

Reactions: Eldebrand

Faxer00

Oct 18, 2019
Somebody has a save before you unlock the second gate of the girls?
I opened a chest with the skeleton key and that was my error, i need it for the chest that give me the last chip of the gate

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes