DD0

Jan 13, 2018
What are the heart containers? I see them mentioned in some comments and in the (very old and incomplete) walkthrough I found. Has that mechanic been discarded? If not, I can't find any even with the walkthrough.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
I see you havent played the game because there is option called "hint" it says what to do
I played it obviously, the problem is that hints don't inform you of everything. For example the yogurt with cum, many players including myself couldn't figure out how to do that until someone in the thread explained. Plus the locations of coins and hearts. There is a lot that can fit into a walkthrough.

What are the heart containers? I see them mentioned in some comments and in the (very old and incomplete) walkthrough I found. Has that mechanic been discarded? If not, I can't find any even with the walkthrough.
It's only for hard mode.

Last edited:

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Umm...how did you progress to 17% I just downloaded the game and played and it says 14% to me with one less heart each for Amanda and Kat...And it says that's all in this version

Edit: I got....its because of the bonus area!!!
im at end and it says 22 percent then hv all 6 hearts on amber,4 on amanda the 3 and 2 on the last 2 girls

Last edited:

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
The amanda eaty pussy page are in the library on the books just click on all the books and you will find him
Thank you very much my friend!

Still missing:

Amber:
-Standing Anal

Katherine:
-Watch Kathrine Masturbate
-Cum On Kathrine's Tits

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes