danny19

Jul 20, 2017
i didnt get the heart thing when i did all the switches.all i got was a damn kama page.how i get the heart please? ty.im at 22 percent and 6 hearts amber 4 amanda 3 next girl and 2 last girl

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
No none of them are those that you've mentioned, just got It all, and I'm still missing:

Amber:
-Reverse cowgirl
-Standing Anal

Amanda:
-Eat Pussy

Katherine:
-Watch Kathrine Masturbate
-Cum On Kathrine's Tits
i need the eat pussy as well

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
hope this game leads mc to be head of the church and all milfs his nuns maybe even domination on others that went on the field trip :p .the schools send troubled girls to him and the nuns.even hv a car come crashing down river into bridge with a hot milf and a couple of daughters .yes i can see a whole lot of different ways this could go .i like it. he needs a chem lab as well.still stuck cause of bridge he needs more potions.

Reactions: Mai45210

Amberzed

Jun 3, 2017
Obtained enable incest text & replaced existing names text file in the www folder as suggested, but then when I play the game, whilst it has stopped calling her Val or brothers wife, it instead calls her "undefined" everywhere, rather than Mom or Mother. Can anyone help as to what I may have done wrong?

hentaailover

Aug 11, 2018
Thank you very much my friend!

Still missing:

Amber:
-Standing Anal

Katherine:
-Watch Kathrine Masturbate
-Cum On Kathrine's Tits
After getting the eat pussy in the library I went back to the security room and I got the standing anal just like that... I think they are all connected

Edit: After standing anal go to the area in front of the security room that was opened and on one of the tables you will get kat cum on tits and you will get the final one in the second opened area that was opened after the lazer was switched off

Last edited:

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
Obtained enable incest text & replaced existing names text file in the www folder as suggested, but then when I play the game, whilst it has stopped calling her Val or brothers wife, it instead calls her "undefined" everywhere, rather than Mom or Mother. Can anyone help as to what I may have done wrong?
Sounds like the file is not in the right place, or is not the right names.txt. It should be in the www folder.

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
Is reversed cowgirl bugged? I checked the blackboard but clicking on where the switches suppose to be do nothing, what did I miss?

U

User_897603

rse cowgirl for Amber a few pages back, and eat pus
is "play" with mom busted? Or is it just not available yet. She takes me back to the room but there are no outfits available and when I click nude nothing happens and I can't interact with her. Apologies for asking but in thread search is not working for me. Just kick me out to all threads with my search string.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes