• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
is the 2nd wheel for the weight dolly in the game yet?
adding another wheel and attaching it just gives you a "congratulation, you cheated" message.

Reactions: 3dtab7

RyanLion001

Aug 26, 2018
Well, this is just great. I started up the game and it says I have no choice but to start a new game. Problem with that being is I already have save data. SerriouslyI'lm looking at file1 and file 2 saves right now.

Can someone lend me a save or at least help?

SamSanders87

Nov 10, 2018
Hi guys,
If you get stuck at 46% use this hint : if you unlocked that security thing with passcode 1234, go in the basement with the 2 girls, go left in the next room, go south between those 2 kitchen hood things and you can chose the pickaxe

JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
Hi guys,
If you get stuck at 46% use this hint : if you unlocked that security thing with passcode 1234, go in the basement with the 2 girls, go left in the next room, go south between those 2 kitchen hood things and you can chose the pickaxe
Am stuck at 47% and i did this pickaxe thingy too. My hint crystal says there is nothing more to do. But still 1 more % to go. What did i miss?

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Am stuck at 47% and i did this pickaxe thingy too. My hint crystal says there is nothing more to do. But still 1 more % to go. What did i miss?
take the holy rob to the girl u unlocked , an let her use it.. ( i did Violet.)

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Hey guys, I don't know if this has been asked/pointed out before - so I'm sorry in advance.

I recently updated my game from V41012 to V48022 with the UPDATE ONLY archive download. Now when I try to reload my latest save, after the "Now Loading..." screen I'm getting the following Error: "Failed to load:img/system/destination.png". Can anyone help me with this? Is there something I did or something went wrong with the update?
Thank you for any replies.

-Blu
don't know if you got an answer,, but older ..12 is NOT compatible with ..22 ... to many changes

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes