Amberzed

Jun 3, 2017
Has no one else come across the problem I mentioned a few pages back? Started latest update with full 83% from previous one, played to completion of v.86082 & says I have all available scenes, outfits, hearts, pages and photos, but only have 85% of the 86% available by end of update. Have even played through a second time in full, but still saying only on 85%.

Palron

Jun 2, 2018
Hi i have the same problem i can take the tnt i have the candy but cant get the rice from the storage what should i do ? Any Solutions ?

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Hi i have the same problem i can take the tnt i have the candy but cant get the rice from the storage what should i do ? Any Solutions ?
Look for the container in the forest first. Then you'll be able to see the rice in the kitchen storage room.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
You can't collect Rise in the Kitchen Pantry since it's not there until you collect Empty Container first. If you have Empty Container than I don't know.

Reactions: Pogo123

Palron

Jun 2, 2018
Thanks got it
Somebody knows the 3. code for the lazer in the Basement ?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes