tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
if you have the key card go to second floor and check your map go to the green lit door. if you don't then get the card from the girls locked in the basement
i'm in that room now and no damned rope! where is it?!? i've been all over that room

AlexDummer

Mar 20, 2019
if you have the key card go to second floor and check your map go to the green lit door. if you don't then get the card from the girls locked in the basement
i have the card from the girls and i went to the classroom on the 2nd floor besides the one that i kept the boss in it but i found nothing on the floor i can't find the rope anywhere, is it bugged?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i have the card from the girls and i went to the classroom on the 2nd floor besides the one that i kept the boss in it but i found nothing on the floor i can't find the rope anywhere, is it bugged?
you need to turn on more radiators, then you'll find the secret 2nd floor classroom in the west and south.

Reactions: meth8472

Paul Core

Jul 17, 2017
Am I the only one who is experiencing random crashes with this update or is it just me? If I am not the only one, is there anything I can do to avoid the random crash, or is anyone working on it?
What OS are you on? I'm on a Mac mainly but I had used the last Windows version and both were working fine. Maybe you are using a really old save file, try a new game or get a save file from here.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I'll ask a question.
[Kamasutra]
1. Katherine 9 : side anal
2. Katherine 12 : laying anal
3. Valerie 5 : tit fuck
Please let me know how to get it.
Katherine 09. Clear the bush here with machete than smash the wall with Pick Axe.
Katherine 12. When you climb on the rope look where is marked with circle. It's bit hard to noticed, but it's there.
Valerie 05. When you climb on the rope go left and there where is marked with circle use Showel.

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes