clawdee25

Nov 30, 2018
For those who want a working Mac version do the following…
  1. Use the last working version for Mac (74?).
  2. Create a copy (in case there are issues).
  3. Download latest PC version.
  4. Open it and copy all folders/files in the www folder except the js folder.
  5. Right click and show package contents on the Mac copy.
  6. Paste the www content into the resources/app.nw folder and overwrite. Presto - working Mac version.
The key to getting saves working properly is NOT copying the js folder mentioned in step 4. I've been doing this for each new update for the last two or three times and everything is working just great.
Interesting! What I did was download the PC version and copied the files into RPGMAKER and made it a mac version. I also know where the saves folder is located on my mac so i can transfer them. But I may try this method out next time!

cooperlee77

Jan 26, 2019
Take the nun on a picnic.
wrong blanket. The blanket you find in the kitchen is the one you give to Adam. The nun's picnic blanket is the dirty one you find on the bench by the restrooms and you and valerie have to wash and Valerie gives you a clean one.

D

Deleted member 482284

1. Go to basement through the portal
2. Go to the room front of you, you will see now room is unlocked.
3. In the room unlock the laser beam using code 1798.
4. get access scard of the Second floor room.
5. Grab the MP3 Player
I mean that I am stuck behind the npcs. I cannot move from there.

WickedGrim

Sep 18, 2018
I found Valerie's Kama for side anal. Can anyone point me to the other Kama sutra page in this update. Many thanks :)

Diablo95

Apr 15, 2018
Hello there... I'm new to this game (and this is my first comment) and sorry to disturb but I seem to encounter some sort of problem trying to run this game. After I click the difficulty of the game, it instantly crash. Can anyone help me on this issue?

I tried to search through the forum but it's over 400+ pages and it kinda gave me a headache going through it. Am i missing something else to installed for this game?

4.40 star(s) 248 Votes