Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
This guy is a legend! The most hardworking dev I've ever seen. I am waiting for this one to be complete, is there any information about how many updates left?

Also, I hope in his next game we see the MC and mom from ''My Summer with Mom&Sis'' again. I really like Eve. Do we know anything about dev's next game?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
This guy is a legend! The most hardworking dev I've ever seen. I am waiting for this one to be complete, is there any information about how many updates left?

Also, I hope in his next game we see the MC and mom from ''My Summer with Mom&Sis'' again. I really like Eve. Do we know anything about dev's next game?

Well the updates up to now have all provided a 4 to 5% increment to the 'completeness score'. Seeing as we're at 77% now I'd guess four, max five updates left. So end of LE in September.

He's also posted teaser renders for the next game here and on Discord - check back a few pages.

No mom and/or MC from 'My Summer with Mom & Sis' though ...

Peladaster Lee Sin

Jul 5, 2019
Hello, I need help, I'm playing on the v-077071, I have the radiators buged and he tells me that I have only 6, and I already looked for the 7, help. (37%)

sexxyrexxy

May 7, 2019
where can i find last kamasutra page?
Collect the two angel wings.... post a couple posts up has images of the locations. Go to 3rd floor and click on statue missing wings. When both are reattached, screen turns red and page appears.

Reactions: Ale69

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
I can't find "Amber 11". I am in the right room, I took what was there behind the painting some time ago. In the casket idem
Amber 11 is tricky,,, start outside Kat's room.. goto the cabinet on south wall, face south, "sound on",, mouse over cabinet/wall, press space bar, once you hear click, move right or left but still on cabinet, repeat for second click,,. once you you have two clicks.. move to second floor east tower (room you are in screen save) , goto one of the 2 cabinets, an repeat for 2 clicks,, move to 2nd cabinet,, repeat for 2 more.. page will appear in middle of room...

Reactions: Chomsky42

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v77071-nlt-media.15687/page-459#lg=attachment324619&slide=0

Ok, so I'm missing Amber 11, Amanda 6, Katherine 3, 4, and 12. I went to the locations in the map above and I can't find them. Any ideas? Also what's this about a picnic with Katherine using a blanket from the kitchen? Look around the kitchen, no blanket.
blanket is where simon was sleeping (outside main floor bathrooms..) ,, once you have blanket take back to kitchen to be washed...

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Where's Amanda's 6 and 16 pages and Katherine's 3 and 4 ??
Amanda = 6, library , goto the south door, in, turn left, goto south west corner, turn north, goto second shelf, click on books..
Amanda = 16, goto the dame woods, first screen, turn left, walk (not hyper) to the south west corner, bout half way you will get soft ground, dig..
Kat's = 3, goto main entrance, go up stairs, go right hall, (outside security), go south hall , page is south east corner..
Kat's = 4, from kat=3 , go in room 8 (south west corner), page is in chest , need key...

Reactions: Garalina
D

Deleted member 482284

Can anyone please post the save game till whete you have to find out the music player? My player is stuck behind the npcs and cant seem to move out.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes