wilparu

Jun 30, 2017
The hint for radiators problem is a bit confusing. Use dynamite in the forest to access "elevator repair manual", "kamasutra page" and some "bush". Some other bushes are hidden in the corners of nearly every wood map.
Wow thanks, that's super helpful!

Lol yeah that 'hint' was a bit vague, I would have wandered the building forever before I thought about checking the forest again. Thanks!

Minero69

Jul 5, 2019
[QUOTE = "wilparu, post: 2113086, miembro: 90301"]
Estoy atascado una actualización o dos atrás. Estoy al 68% y no puedo encontrar un radiador que arreglar. La pista no me está ayudando, dice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Minero69

Jul 5, 2019
[QUOTE = "wilparu, post: 2113086, miembro: 90301"]
Estoy atascado una actualización o dos atrás. Estoy al 68% y no puedo encontrar un radiador que arreglar. La pista no me está ayudando, dice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Minero69

Jul 5, 2019
[QUOTE = "johnny_deep, post: 2113337, miembro: 1312185"]
Cuando encuentres el radiador
[/CITAR]
Debes continuar con el juego haciendo las misiones que te da la esfera azul después de obtener 7 matorrales que te envían y coloca la dinamita en las rocas del bosque, obtendrás 8 matorrales más tarde, regresarás con Andy y Simon. herramientas.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
ToN is going to be amazing! I'm just afraid on how big those downloads are going to be.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/492829070896136230/596738237909696530/ToN-Girls.png
i like these girls much more than the usual ones. they look all younger and have a prettier face (even the other faces are pretty too - but old milfs :/) tasha could have different hair. another haircut and maybe black or blue? (i thought of chloe from life is strange), Kaley has nice hair, but could have pigtails and a lil bit more boobs imo. same for naomi. madalyn looks sexy af for a milf. love her hair and face. emily's face looks a bit pale. i love alia, jessica and especially janet and clare they look gorgeous. :3

hopefully they dont just fuck pretty little boys. to play one of these girls would be crazy cool. look so much forward to more content. nlt always does crazy good content in high quality, just dont't like nearly ONLY incest and mother/milf x boy content. this looks promising!

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Lust Epidemic Progress Report

Coming in the next Lust Epidemic update is a new fun mini-game! I won't give away too much, but I will say... It's going to be messy!
Along with the new mini-game there will be 2 new very hot scenes and a new sexy photo. Expect the next update to release on July 15th.

Treasure of Nadia Progress Report

I've been hard at work developing the environments for ToN. Unlike Lust Epidemic, these new environments are fully developed in 3d. What does this mean? It means the background images during dialog sequences will be significantly cooler looking and accurate to what you see while moving about the world!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Lust Epidemic Progress Report

Coming in the next Lust Epidemic update is a new fun mini-game! I won't give away too much, but I will say... It's going to be messy!
Along with the new mini-game there will be 2 new very hot scenes and a new sexy photo. Expect the next update to release on July 15th.

Treasure of Nadia Progress Report

I've been hard at work developing the environments for ToN. Unlike Lust Epidemic, these new environments are fully developed in 3d. What does this mean? It means the background images during dialog sequences will be significantly cooler looking and accurate to what you see while moving about the world!

damn great news! hoped to see someone could tell me how to safe, but this is awesome!

everything in 3D jesus thats a tone of work. wow.

and the two girl look so damn hot. the left one reminds me of some native american or hawaiian (something like a mix between moana and pocahontas) and the right one reminds me a bit of Camille from League of Legends and some disney queen i don't remember the name of)

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes