Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
PLS can anyone help me I opened a thread where I'm going to make all our favorite characters, across all different games (50 games) fighting each other to decide which one has the best booty ,and I'm stuck now gathering some in need images from this game can anyone be kind enough to help me by uploading 3 booty images of 3 different character
by the way for those who want to visit my thread hers the link https://f95zone.to/threads/the-greatest-booty-war.32765/
thx again (y)

rekuji67

Jul 13, 2017
ok after fixing the radiator, i cant seem to find the keycard as it says in the ingame hints, so i tried checking out the statue, only to find out i need a shovel and a pickaxe to get them...the same things i gave andy the fat retard...help

Garalina

May 2, 2019
Amanda = 6, library , goto the south door, in, turn left, goto south west corner, turn north, goto second shelf, click on books..
Amanda = 16, goto the dame woods, first screen, turn left, walk (not hyper) to the south west corner, bout half way you will get soft ground, dig..
Kat's = 3, goto main entrance, go up stairs, go right hall, (outside security), go south hall , page is south east corner..
Kat's = 4, from kat=3 , go in room 8 (south west corner), page is in chest , need key...
I had already opened that chest and I didn't find Kat's 4 in there, can you check that, please? Tnx u so much for the others!

wilparu

Jun 30, 2017
I'm stuck an update or two back. I'm at 68% and I can't find a radiator to fix. The hint isn't helping me, it says

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's the very first part I can't figure out. I've found 2 or 3 radiators on the second floor but can't interact with any and none appear broken. Anyone have any suggestions?

this

Apr 25, 2017
The hint for radiators problem is a bit confusing. Use dynamite in the forest to access "elevator repair manual", "kamasutra page" and some "bush". Some other bushes are hidden in the corners of nearly every wood map.

Last edited:
Reactions: wilparu

johnny_deep

Mar 20, 2019
ok after fixing the radiator, i cant seem to find the keycard as it says in the ingame hints, so i tried checking out the statue, only to find out i need a shovel and a pickaxe to get them...the same things i gave andy the fat retard...help
wheredid you find the radiator

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
All good! I just finished the update and now Im trying to remember. I got it while following the story. If you get the locker key I think it was in there. I honestly cant remember! Sorry!
I belive you talk to Simon in kitchen after he is cured from eating the bad mushrooms. It's on the table.

4.40 star(s) 251 Votes