k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
USB is nowhere to be found and I can't progress with the game. Great!
It isn't where someone already pointed with a screenshot. It's not in my inventory. The game is just broken then, I'm gonna have to wait. Fuck, I've waited months for something with Val, but now I can't even see it.
Did you look at the other end of the book maze? The USB cable is on the other size of the book maze and the heart container is in the book maze too.

• Wow
Reactions: KKobra

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
Okay, I've figured out the USB cable problem. It is a bug. After you get the phone, two switches get checked in the game files: The 1181 Got Amber's Phone and the 1182 USB&HEART AFTER MAZE.

To solve this, open the RPGMakerSaveEdit and uncheck the 1182 key. The USB cable will show up after that.
View attachment 316716
This results in 2 USB cables. What's happening is the USB cable is supposed to be at the end of the book maze, but for people that already went through the book maze it appears in the entry (as seen in the screenshot). So depending on what you did in the last version you will either find the USB cable at the entry to the building or at the end of the book maze. Same with the heart container. Above the entry if you've already been through the maze, inside the maze if you haven't.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
This results in 2 USB cables. What's happening is the USB cable is supposed to be at the end of the book maze, but for people that already went through the book maze it appears in the entry (as seen in the screenshot). So depending on what you did in the last version you will either find the USB cable at the entry to the building or at the end of the book maze. Same with the heart container. Above the entry if you've already been through the maze, inside the maze if you haven't.
Interesting. I had already been to the maze, but even then, the cable didn't appear at the entrance, it just didn't show up anywhere, until I unchecked the switch. It wasn't in my inventory either.

After that, the cable appeared at the entrance and the game just progressed. There was no second cable or duplicate, because I didn't change any variables, just unchecked the switch.

Now, I loaded an even earlier save, before I could move the boxes and went to the maze only after I got Amber's phone. That's when the cable appeared there.

Maybe going to the maze earlier at a certain point, made the game think I had already gotten the cable and checked that switch, when I didn't actually have it in my inventory and caused this problem. So I suggest only going to the maze for the first time, after getting the phone.

Last edited:

boonleong

Jan 20, 2019
I wonder with the current amount of coins available up to v.70061, whether it is possible to buy all outfits?
I believe it is not, that is why your completion exceed 70% (maximum for this version), did you happen to add extra coin trough cheat or something like that?
Ps. This is just my curiosity as I am shy off one coin to buy an new outfit, but my progression is exactly 70%.
Look at the saves file for your reference

Reactions: gubl

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
hehe im opposite i dont like slide show
Same. Rpgmaker games would be my favorite. The problem is that it is really hard to find games that are well made, with original assets and music, without bugs and with good freedom to do main quests and side quests, while also having a lot of good scenes that also give you freedom of choice. They always fall short in one of these things.

Jrock0986

Jun 20, 2018
I'm stuck with a missing coin :(. I realized I was missing one coin, looked everywhere for it, found the guide on this thread and looked again yet I seem to have collected all of them but I'm at 31/32.. anyone having a similar issue?

Reactions: anja66623

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
This worked great but for one problem...saves do not seem to be recognised. When I go to the application support library folder the save files are there - they just aren't being recognised. If I run the previous working Mac version the saves are recognised as usual.

Am I missing something?
The saves work fine for me located in a save folder within the app itself. I just replace all folders within the resources/app.nw and since the save folder is already there it works fine...

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes