vitrelladonella

Mar 12, 2019
I'm happy with the new animations for the old scenes. It's not new content, but it makes sense to update the older stuff that clashes with the rest of the game. And it's encouraged me to check out the older areas again. Maybe it'll inspire him to add some more stuff to those places!

The Academy Arc was very much Not My Thing, but it had a couple scenes I thought were hot. I mostly stopped paying attention to this game for the half year Sonpih worked on that. The Burning Steps were Totally My Thing, so I hopped back into the game at that time. Right now I'm mostly tuned out, and looking forwards to what comes next! Most of the games I follow that are actively in development work like this. Sometimes there's gonna be a couple months that I'm not downloading every new update.

Sonpih is pretty upfront about what he wants to work on, and is very consistent about delivering content, which you can't say about most developers on Patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Magiriano and Selg

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustForAdventure-8.8.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
Sonpih
Great stuff my dude, the only thing i can give a feedback on is the animations, a little longer and stronger would be 10/10

Also, in the sex room at the brothel, some minor animations for the 3 poses would be a HUGE upgrade

Anyone knows what missions in the brothel have scenes?

Last edited:

Mjuicy42

Feb 10, 2024
How do you get the human female follower?

Nvm i found her, shes in the catherdal square.

Last edited:

miral29

Sep 16, 2017
Any tips in the puzzle of upper left corner of the Mansion?

I tried increasing my lust and addiction thinking that it might be one of those two that could reveal the "arrow". I got bitten by a vampire and fucked by demons in the mirror but I can't still complete the puzzle.

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Any tips in the puzzle of upper left corner of the Mansion?

I tried increasing my lust and addiction thinking that it might be one of those two that could reveal the "arrow". I got bitten by a vampire and fucked by demons in the mirror but I can't still complete the puzzle.
Touch statue penis > Take stake from mirror > Stake vampire in coffin

• Red Heart
Reactions: miral29

pontena

Jun 4, 2023
"Hello! I'm stuck in a game and need some help. Could you please assist me?"

20240314_212953.png

"Where are these three pieces of underwear?"

20240314_213112.png

20240314_213003.png

"I've found NILK, and I'm currently in the dungeon. But why don't I have any underwear?"

AAAlvinnn

Sep 30, 2023
Go to Duskwood Mansion Let Nilk lose to the monster, and 'Nilk Suit' will be pickable on the ground after animation 1710470389872.png

AAAlvinnn

Sep 30, 2023

aqwai

Mar 29, 2021
Bravo à tous, quelle est la manière de recruter du lait et du chocolat quand je les vois dans la salle de banquet dans les niveaux des démons, je peux juste voir qu'ils se montrent et je n'ai pas la possibilité de les embaucher ? aide

Mar 22, 2023
Bravo à tous, quelle est la manière de recruter du lait et du chocolat quand je les vois dans la salle de banquet dans les niveaux des démons, je peux juste voir qu'ils se montrent et je n'ai pas la possibilité de les embaucher ? aide
you have to go to the academy and defeat the head master after visiting the school at night. after defeat the head master go back to his office they will be there hope this help and sorry the pic are in english LFA Acd Guide Other 3.jpg LFA Acd Guide Other 2.jpg

Reactions: zodiac99
Aug 15, 2019
need to complete quest in academy. if im not wrong

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes