DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
View attachment 183684

Overview:
Hi everyone, I'm Sonpih, and I'm creating an adult game called Lust for Adventure, this is a 2D RPG game based on the world of Warcraft where you are an adventurer in search of fame, fortune and obviously sex! The inspiration for this game came from other adult games like "Corruption of Champions" or "Trials in Tainted Space", games where you have a sense of freedom in a world of monsters and sex. In this game you can create a character with some customisation options, complete quests for NPCs, fight (or fuck) different enemies in turn-based combat, and experience multiple events.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-09
Release Date: 2022-10-06
Developer: Sonpih
Censored: No
Version: 7.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Code:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - -
Mac
(v6.7): - - MEGA

Yotchii thanks for the link

View attachment 85892 View attachment 85893 View attachment 85894 View attachment 85891
coach is the password !

Acornus

Dec 5, 2017
Just to be clear, is the "female" content also pretty much dead at this point or do the updates do the quick and dirty (replace male model with female, even if only anal and call it a day)?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: goldenb

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
Just to be clear, is the "female" content also pretty much dead at this point or do the updates do the quick and dirty (replace male model with female, even if only anal and call it a day)?
I don't know if I'd ever say never, but I played this update after skipping the game for a while, and it's striking how once you hit all the more recently developed zones, M/M content is easier to find and harder to skip. If you randomly stumble across a sex scene in the field after Northshire, it's always M/M. The brothel missions are all M/F or M/M. Even getting healing or mana potions requires you to dole out handjobs like a truck stop lot lizard.

It's hard to shake the impression that this is what the developer really wants to be making, and the early M/F and F/F content was just to get asses in seats and/or something that he's lost interest in. It's a modular sandbox game, so in theory, you could easily change things around to enable a more equitably bisexual experience (for a game design-specific value of "easily" that means "it would not be a total rolling catastro-fuck"), but that would require developer interest that doesn't seem to exist.

Again, this is not a judgment or even really a complaint, and there's still stuff I like in this version of the game (the training aspect of the brothel is really simple but I find it weirdly addictive), but it's a unique situation in the current h-game scene. Lust for Adventure's problem isn't a lack of content, it's that it's more obsessed with dong than six bachelorette parties.

What I would complain about is that the only male high elf follower in the game looks like Keith Flint in a bondage harness. I can appreciate the defied trope in making him a confrontational switch as opposed to a twink, but Nile is an fuckable energy drink ad and I refuse to recruit him.

Also, there ought to be more places to stick people in the brothel; I've got six spots right now for nine followers and three slaves, so whatever else happens I've got half my crew doing nothing on any given night. Plus, there oughtta be some shortstacks in there.

Last edited:

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
seeing as apparently new stuff is focusing on the all guys school (i didnt really delve into) i would hope we get a plotline of feminizing a guy or something. there are about a dozen games here about US being feminized and submissive or a girl we play doing it but this is a great environment for doing that for M/M action.

i also didnt know about the creator being pressured. i mean he should get to make what he wants i just hope he still makes stuff i can enjoy when he gots time

ghiinclaws6

Dec 22, 2018

Content
CHANGELOG
Wrestling Class
  • A new class has been added to the academy, it is available on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. At the end of every class you won't be able to leave the Sports Hall until you take a shower in the Locker Room.
  • Every three classes there will be a match with one of the three "bad" guys, you have to choose one, and a mini-game will start, in this game you'll need to press the correct arrow key when it shows up on the screen.
  • The difficulty is different for every guy, Duncan is the easiest one and Jay the hardest one, and every day you go to wrestling class you will increase your wrestling ability, giving you more time to react during the mini-game, so if it is too fast for you it will get easier through time.
Relationships
  • Next relationship thresholds for Duncan, Zack, Solan and Jay&Solan. You can increase the relationship the same way you did before, and the new sex scenes will be available at 50 points.
  • Zack has a new bulling scene when you find him around the academy during phase 2 of the relationship.
Appearances
  • White Jockstrap and Academy Singlet will be available as Transmogs after the first wrestling class.
Academy UI
  • You can see what class is available every day just on top of the academy UI
Changes
  • The first phase of Zack's relationship has been changed, now when he finds you around the academy to beat you up you can escape him and the relationship won't increase.
  • Now when the sex scene with Renee (History teacher) triggers after you complete 2 tests correctly, you'll be able to choose if you want to see the scene or not.
  • Because of a small change with variables you will see the first day of history class again, but nothing bad should happen xD
Sex Scenes
  • Solan sucking your cock in the dorms at night while you eat his ass (1M)
  • Zack forcing you to suck his cock in the dorm at night (1M)
  • Buck breeding you in his office (1M)
  • Zack hotdogging Duncan in the locker room showers
  • Solan sucking Jay's cock in the locker room
  • Buck getting cleaned by three boys in the locker room showers before they j.erk him off
  • Duncan riding Buck in his office if you win against Duncan in the mini-game
  • Short scene of Duncan rubbing his bulge against yours when he wins in the mini-game (1M)
  • Short scene of Zack forcing you to eat his bulge when he wins in the mini-game (1M)
  • Short scene of Jay smashing his bulge against your ass as if he was fucking you if he wins the mini-game (1M)

Reactions: Shoopster

Terradrake

May 24, 2021
Since its said that this game was inspired by "CoC" and "TiTS". Will there be cum inflation/pregnancy/eggnancy and other stuff like breasts expansion?

Gaystar252

May 15, 2019
Unless you expect all that to happen to a guy, definitely NOT
How long are you going to be upset with the game cause it's really not helping your case at all, it is what it is, just accept it. Also why are you complaining on here where you can just tell the creator on patreon on how you feel about the game. Don't you see that you're not going to get your way by being upset that he or she isn't updating any straight content on the game. just stop your complete and utter nonsense and accept.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
How long are you going to be upset with the game cause it's really not helping your case at all, it is what it is, just accept it. Also why are you complaining on here where you can just tell the creator on patreon on how you feel about the game. Don't you see that you're not going to get your way by being upset that he or she isn't updating any straight content on the game. just stop your complete and utter nonsense and accept.
Why are you uttering complete nonsense to me? Where did I say I don't support gay content? Nowhere! Exactly. I was merely stating the fact that they shouldn't expect anything to do with a females such as pregnancy and breast expansion.

But do go ahead and make yourself look even more stupid than you already have, please.

Reactions: Karsu
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes