Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
I have a few questions.
1) What does the NPC High Priest do? That is, the description is clear to me, but after interacting with it, no characteristics of my character changed.
What is High Priest for?
2) At the beginning of the passage, I opened the NPC Lee. From that moment on, I: gathered all the NPCs into a brothel; graduated from the Academy location; completed all the tasks from the NPC, but Lee remained a foot fetishist with 20% and did not advance even a millimeter. What do you need to do to finish the storyline with Lee?
3) Cards were introduced into the game process. This is a great idea, but they probably haven’t thought through how to buy card sets. I can't find a currency that allows me to buy sets of playing cards from the seller. Losing NPCs do not give me this currency.

I remember this game from when it was an unplayable piece of code. Since that time, the author has significantly improved the game and progress is noticeable, but in one respect the progress has remained unchanged. Mechanics in a game don't just exist for the sake of being, they must move the plot forward. Victory should be rewarded and progress should be visible. Otherwise it all makes no sense.
I beg the author not to turn into Ubisoft, who try to please everyone, but in the end they hate everyone.
The principle “Better give a shilling than lend a half-crown” was invented for a reason.

darkyone

Jul 30, 2023
I have a few questions.
1) What does the NPC High Priest do? That is, the description is clear to me, but after interacting with it, no characteristics of my character changed.
What is High Priest for?
2) At the beginning of the passage, I opened the NPC Lee. From that moment on, I: gathered all the NPCs into a brothel; graduated from the Academy location; completed all the tasks from the NPC, but Lee remained a foot fetishist with 20% and did not advance even a millimeter. What do you need to do to finish the storyline with Lee?
3) Cards were introduced into the game process. This is a great idea, but they probably haven’t thought through how to buy card sets. I can't find a currency that allows me to buy sets of playing cards from the seller. Losing NPCs do not give me this currency.

I remember this game from when it was an unplayable piece of code. Since that time, the author has significantly improved the game and progress is noticeable, but in one respect the progress has remained unchanged. Mechanics in a game don't just exist for the sake of being, they must move the plot forward. Victory should be rewarded and progress should be visible. Otherwise it all makes no sense.
I beg the author not to turn into Ubisoft, who try to please everyone, but in the end they hate everyone.
The principle “Better give a shilling than lend a half-crown” was invented for a reason.
1) The HIGH PRIEST's purification doesn't change your characteristics, it will reduce you Addictions to 0.

2) LEE is in the GYM on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and at PARK in Tuesdays and Thursdays. Just FOOL AROUND with him until he say to visit him in his home – he is there on Saturdays and Sundays. His home will pop-up as new location in Stormwind just below the Dwarven District. You can advance your relationship with him on weekends and you need additional items and conditions to achieve all the scenes with him.

3) You can buy card packs form Orion in the PARK at night. You need to sell your excess cards in order to accumulate that specific type of currency.

Reactions: HalcyonReign

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
1) The HIGH PRIEST's purification doesn't change your characteristics, it will reduce you Addictions to 0.

2) LEE is in the GYM on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and at PARK in Tuesdays and Thursdays. Just FOOL AROUND with him until he say to visit him in his home – he is there on Saturdays and Sundays. His home will pop-up as new location in Stormwind just below the Dwarven District. You can advance your relationship with him on weekends and you need additional items and conditions to achieve all the scenes with him.

3) You can buy card packs form Orion in the PARK at night. You need to sell your excess cards in order to accumulate that specific type of currency.

Fooling around? Today I devoted 3 hours of real time to this, as it was 20% and remains 20%. At the park, Lee refuses to talk to me or do anything.
Could you describe the scenario in detail? I have a feeling that I'm doing something wrong.

Met with the card seller. I can neither buy nor sell anything.
How many games do you need to win to start selling?

I didn’t want to write about it, but I decided to do it anyway.
When you sell something in Helga's store, the transaction cannot be completed, the game freezes.

darkyone

Jul 30, 2023
Fooling around? Today I devoted 3 hours of real time to this, as it was 20% and remains 20%. At the park, Lee refuses to talk to me or do anything.
Could you describe the scenario in detail? I have a feeling that I'm doing something wrong.

Met with the card seller. I can neither buy nor sell anything.
How many games do you need to win to start selling?

I didn’t want to write about it, but I decided to do it anyway.
When you sell something in Helga's store, the transaction cannot be completed, the game freezes.
It seems you did not pay attention to the conversations with LEE! In order to interact with him in the PARK you need your training stuff, as in real life :) . You need to be wearing “running clothes” and “jockstrap”. You can buy them respectively from Armor shop and Underwear shop. Then go to Etheria and transmog them all. After jogging with LEE in Tuesday and Thursday you can advance from 20% and your relationship with him...

You earn 1 card pack for each win and then when you open them you get 3 cards randomly. When you have more than 1 card form a type than you can sell it. When you won a type of pack than you unlock them. You are able to buy from unlocked types.

Yes, you are correct about the HELGA’s store. Just tested it. When you sell something and you try to leave the games stuck. You can report that to the author if you like.

Reactions: Emilen

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
It seems you did not pay attention to the conversations with LEE! In order to interact with him in the PARK you need your training stuff, as in real life :) . You need to be wearing “running clothes” and “jockstrap”. You can buy them respectively from Armor shop and Underwear shop. Then go to Etheria and transmog them all. After jogging with LEE in Tuesday and Thursday you can advance from 20% and your relationship with him...

You earn 1 card pack for each win and then when you open them you get 3 cards randomly. When you have more than 1 card form a type than you can sell it. When you won a type of pack than you unlock them. You are able to buy from unlocked types.

Yes, you are correct about the HELGA’s store. Just tested it. When you sell something and you try to leave the games stuck. You can report that to the author if you like.

Thanks for your help with Lee. I don't really pay attention to the words because I don't speak English. I usually follow intuitive directions. I'll follow your advice.

Regarding the bug, if you don't mind, please let me know. Due to communication complexity, I cannot always adequately convey information to people, and the authors are extremely vulnerable people.

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
Gentlemen, please forgive me for being boring, but I have a few more questions.

1) The game has the following potions: Healing, Mana, Lust, Damage, Poison.
Of all the potions, the only one I managed to create was Poison.
Question. How to create the rest? What are they needed for? and how to use them?

2) There is a Dildo in the game.
Out of 5 pieces, I managed to find only three, but for some reason the blue one is not active.
Where can I find the rest? What are they needed for? and how to use them?

3) Who has version 9.0, where can I find it? Is it currently only available to paid subscribers?

Anyone who isn't tired of me yet, please help me :)

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022

Thank you very much for the help. Only thanks to you, I can close the issue with Lee 100%

Aug 15, 2019
Gentlemen, please forgive me for being boring, but I have a few more questions.

1) The game has the following potions: Healing, Mana, Lust, Damage, Poison.
Of all the potions, the only one I managed to create was Poison.
Question. How to create the rest? What are they needed for? and how to use them?

2) There is a Dildo in the game.
Out of 5 pieces, I managed to find only three, but for some reason the blue one is not active.
Where can I find the rest? What are they needed for? and how to use them?

3) Who has version 9.0, where can I find it? Is it currently only available to paid subscribers?

Anyone who isn't tired of me yet, please help me :)

не очень хорошо писать на русском тут, но мне лень переводить это.

1) странная алея(лока в старом городе), там есть в канализацию. Тебе нужна сперма существ. орки,мурлоки,коровы,воргены,демоны(вроде)
2) тебе нужно дотрахаться до них. выйграть каждую рассу врагов 15 раз
3) посмотри мой пост с линком на кемоно. ну или вот

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
не очень хорошо тут писать по-английски, но мне лень это перевести.

1) странная аллея(лока в старом городе), есть канализация. Тебе нужна сперма существа. орки,мурлоки,коровы,воргены,демоны(вроде)
3) посмотрел мой пост с ссылкой на кого-то. ну или вот
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
не очень хорошо писать на русском тут, но мне лень переводить это.

1) странная алея(лока в старом городе), там есть в канализацию. Тебе нужна сперма существ. орки,мурлоки,коровы,воргены,демоны(вроде)
3) посмотри мой пост с линком на кемоно. ну или вот
Буду писать по русский
Спасибо за помощь, если не возражаешь, у меня есть еще пара вопросов.

1) Я собрал все дилдо: Robert's, Orcish, Tauren, Worgen, Troll. Спасибо за помощь

2) Прошелся еще раз по карте и нигде я не смог найти тех у кого можно забрать сперму. Ты сможешь мне подсказать, где еще их брать, у меня есть сперма только от Felguard

Last edited:

HalcyonReign

Formerly 'LE10201971'
Dec 16, 2023
So, I'm trying to unlock all of the Lee scenes... I can get him to fuck me, but he always uses a condom. Is there a way to go raw with Lee, or is he "safe sex" only? :sneaky:

HalcyonReign

Formerly 'LE10201971'
Dec 16, 2023
Буду писать по русский
Спасибо за помощь, если не возражаешь, у меня есть еще пара вопросов.

1) Я собрал все дилдо: Robert's, Orcish, Tauren, Worgen, Troll. Спасибо за помощь

2) Прошелся еще раз по карте и нигде я не смог найти тех у кого можно забрать сперму. Ты сможешь мне подсказать, где еще их брать, у меня есть сперма только от Felguard

Я использую Google Translate, поэтому надеюсь, что это понятно.

Вы можете собрать сперму орков в Североземье. От тауренов в Западном крае. Оборотни в Сумеречном лесу. Демоны в перевале Мертвого Крыла. Тролли в Тернистой долине.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes