GoodLord9

Mar 6, 2020
What I wrote about earlier. For the author, it is enough to remove all female characters - replacing them with men. The game won't change. The animation will not change. This way, at least, he will stop torturing other players who want to see ordinary, traditional scenes. The brothel has already turned into a gay club, and now an academy has been added, and then only for men.
Unless you're someone who's thrown cash @ the guy, the whole torturing line is pretty dramatic.
Actually, even if you've thrown money at him, that sentence is pretty damn melodramatic lmao (Seriously, "Ordinary, Traditional"?).
We're people here, enjoying a game for free, and we don't know his future plans (female content may be added later for this area, we aren't patrons who can read his Dev Reports etc.)

If the majority of people paying him for his game are voting for MLM content, it is how it is.

There's been plenty of adult themed games that end of focusing in a certain direction (CoC2, TiTS) etc.
While it may suck when game development seems to be going a different way than you would prefer, at the end of the day; you have to know when to move on.

Also, if possible, support the developers who are creating content that you would like to see.

Reactions: mari-came

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
Unless you're someone who's thrown cash @ the guy, the whole torturing line is pretty dramatic.
Actually, even if you've thrown money at him, that sentence is pretty damn melodramatic lmao (Seriously, "Ordinary, Traditional"?).
We're people here, enjoying a game for free, and we don't know his future plans (female content may be added later for this area, we aren't patrons who can read his Dev Reports etc.)

If the majority of people paying him for his game are voting for MLM content, it is how it is.

There's been plenty of adult themed games that end of focusing in a certain direction (CoC2, TiTS) etc.
While it may suck when game development seems to be going a different way than you would prefer, at the end of the day; you have to know when to move on.

Also, if possible, support the developers who are creating content that you would like to see.
Until recently, I was a patron of the arts. The developer created content in two directions. But lately he's only started doing one thing. I was suggesting new animations for a female character, but... let's put it this way... they sent me. And then all my thoughts were ignored. But men's content is all they discussed how to develop it. As for me. If you decide to create content in two directions, then do it. If you can't. Follow one path and don't touch the other. His promises, only at the level of promises.

Reactions: DashD

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

Lol, Imaging referring Heterosexual Sex as "Ordinary, Traditional Sex" :KEK:

TBH, Most of the outburst are due to these guys' fantasy bubble of "I'm the centre of the world, everything should moves around me" busted, and they really have difficulty to accept the truth.

Tho restrict players' access cuz of their gender choice at the start of the game is still very bad game design (or at least oversight).
It almost feels like a revenge to those "Ordinary, Traditional game" advertised to "have gay contents" but really just one or two scenes with a femboy or a blowjob. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2021
It almost feels like a revenge to those "Ordinary, Traditional game" advertised to "have gay contents" but really just one or two scenes with a femboy or a blowjob. :ROFLMAO:
You forget the games that are tagged M/M but if two men ever physically come in contact with each other, one will instantly be transformed into a woman.

But yeah making the Academy male only is super weird. I don't really see any reason a female character couldn't be there. It's not like they really have to justify why there's only male NPCs. We're already expected to believe there's a private school in the WoW equivalent of an Indiana cornfield.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I really hope you can actually battle the bully seeing as I'm so pathetic that I've grind myself to level 93 and having no new monsters is like :cry:

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
damnit, at least 4-5 months doing that academy? ah well, at least I hope that this stuff turns on the dev.

Reactions: Ogme95

mghp4511

Jul 18, 2017
A reminder that if you want straight content, pay up. What kind of content we get is based on what the Paterons want and more people want the gay.

joes9988

Oct 30, 2017
I get that the dev wants to make M/M content for this game. I get that there are other games that appeal to my tastes instead. However I can say I am disappointed because this is one of the very few quality WoW themed games and this is the direction it is going instead of appealing to a broader audience.

Fruity Stud

Oct 24, 2021
I get that the dev wants to make M/M content for this game. I get that there are other games that appeal to my tastes instead. However I can say I am disappointed because this is one of the very few quality WoW themed games and this is the direction it is going instead of appealing to a broader audience.
This "broader" audience isn't even giving half the coin as the gays do :rolleyes: Sonpih can keep appealing to the demographic that continues making them the most money which is (Gasp!) the Gays. That's just how things are and how things will be moving forward. Thanks for understanding :cool:

Shoopster

Apr 19, 2017
There's nothing wrong with the game being M/M, but I think the issue is that it didn't start that way. It began being more balanced, then slowly shifted to exclusively F/m and M/m, and now it seems that they're ditching the female protagonist. You can't blame people who - for example - played the game for years as a female protagonist being disappointed.

Reactions: MaxVaron

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Here's the current plan for the future updates (subject to change obviously)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems like it's going to be mostly just M/M for the next updates with the exception of the alchemy professor and turning Zack into a bimbo
Hmmm...I ain't keeping up with the game-play, but this feels like it's own game?
That reminds me, Harry Potter's "Hogwarts legacy" will release next Feb, not sure if it has anything to do with this. :unsure:

There's nothing wrong with the game being M/M, but I think the issue is that it didn't start that way. It began being more balanced, then slowly shifted to exclusively F/m and M/m, and now it seems that they're ditching the female protagonist. You can't blame people who - for example - played the game for years as a female protagonist being disappointed.
No, there's nothing wrong to express your disappointment.
The issue is blaming the dev for ditching M/F contents; deem M/M not acceptable or not "Original / Traditional"; keep repeating the same complain over 10 years; or demand the dev to make M/F contents on a thread said dev never visit...

Also know that dev is entitled to develop what he's good at / what he sees fit, especially he didn't make any promise that not delivered.
Even if you throw money at him, you might affect the course, but you are not involved in the development.

Last edited:

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
Here's the current plan for the future updates (subject to change obviously)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems like it's going to be mostly just M/M for the next updates with the exception of the alchemy professor and turning Zack into a bimbo
Thanks for the info for the pending updates for the game. Though the game itself is starting to get a bit weird...well a lot weird lol. The direction the dev is taking for the game is starting to become very cringy. Just reading and thinking about this alone is making me look like the grimace emoji lol.

blackcuck666

Sep 12, 2020
This game may have fallen into the trap of polls. I'm glad for Sonpih because they're able to make a decent amount of money for their game (patrons feel like they have a say in the development of the game). Are patreon polls strictly scene-related or are they about gameplay as well ? It looks like it's harming the game in a game design perspective. The issue is that any game needs a clear direction for the start.

I've been following this game for a while, and it had kind of a direction in its early stages : a RPG inspired by CoC in the universe of Warcraft. It had "lore-friendly" content (cause its a parody so of course it's not 100% lore-friendly) and a simple but efficient gameplay: turn-based combat with lewd scenes if you lose or defeat an enemy with lewd.

Then Sonpih started adding very diverse minigames (Brothel, strip game, mansion, beach volley, contest in Karazhan etc.) and the combat didn't get any improvement aside from new enemies (that have maximum 3 scenes when the older enemies all had 4).Now we get Redridge Academy which is kind of a... visual novel ? What the fuck is this game's genre exactly ? It looks like it's trying to be everything at once. This game clearly suffers from feature creep, and although it's technically a sandbox, it doesn't turn out very good most of the time.

On a brighter side, the scenes are great, the models are good, and the writing is decent. It's why I've been so involved with that game aside from being a WoW fan.

Also, what's the point of setting the game in the Warcraft universe if you're planning to do things that tie poorly to said universe ? You've defeated one of the most powerful characters of Warcraft in Stranglethorn (Hakkar, which is literally a demi-god) to be bullied in a fucking school by mere humans and act like a teenager in high school. It makes zero sense.

I will not discuss the lewd content or M/M because it's perfectly fine to have gay oriented games (although I clearly prefer straight scenes and I'm disappointed about the lack of female content).

What's BAD about it is the fact that Sonpih is locking out people of 6 PATCHES OF CONTENT (Redridge Academy is male only) because of a decision they made at the beginning of the game and they can't change at any point (gender).

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
To be fair, there's some amount of cross pollination in regards to lore between WoW and Hearthstone, and Hearthstone did have a big "academy arc". So this academy does tie in with the broader Warcraft setting.

And also, our characters defeated the Burning Legion, yet was immediately afterwards bullied by the native animals of Kul Tiras and Zandalar. This kind of whiplash is normal for the Warcraft setting.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes