Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I'm gonna wait for the other mirrors (Mega...) But thank you for the update :love:

Ogme95

Dec 5, 2019
I was really hoping for orcs location, not fucking academy. Well... Unfortunately, have to wait more, till 8.0 at least://

Reactions: hesoyam90

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Yeah this one is weird imo. So far it kept a bit closer to WoW I guess? Redridge was a great chance to expand on Orcs and possibly even use the new Gnoll assets from Dragonflight

Joheaster

Mar 19, 2019
He really just make a male only update. So my slutty female cant get bukkaked cause its a secret NO GIRLS ALLOWED club.
Did he decide he made enough straight content then took off his gay limiters just to show us how hardcore gay his power level is?

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
I just wanna know are all the updates going to be male only. He made a whole gay dating sim area and no dating sim ends with 1 update
I'd guess he's mostly transitioning the game to gay male only? Male exclusive update has become more and more common the last few updates.

Reactions: Dyson

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
Not bad. And when I focused on it. Everyone branded me a homophobe and insulted me. Now it's the second update and only gay animations. Who will send me to the stake again?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Ok we can't be a bully, TRIGGERED "when ur char all buff and u get dominated like u a femboi twink"

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Lust For Adventure 7.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
angry straight fans incoming in 1...2....3
One post later and you were proven right
Not at all. Just because someone wants some female oriented content doesn't mean they are an "angry straight fan".

I recently started playing this game and really liked it. Made sure to grind out the gym sessions for my female character so she can look fit and muscular. Grinded the brothel relationships and stats, and now you're telling me I can't access any of the new content because of a choice I made at the very start of the game?

I mean this academy thing sounds like it's own mode just like the brothel, will female characters get something like this in a future update?

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
For those who have a female char, the dev could make something like a disguise or a magic potion that changes your gender while you are at the academy, so that you don't get locked out of content permanently.

Reactions: Zorrscha

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
For those who have a female char, the dev could make something like a disguise or a magic potion that changes your gender while you are at the academy, so that you don't get locked out of content permanently.
Actually agree with this, it's pretty bad locking people out completely like if I was Bisexual playing a female for example

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Not at all. Just because someone wants some female oriented content doesn't mean they are an "angry straight fan".

I recently started playing this game and really liked it. Made sure to grind out the gym sessions for my female character so she can look fit and muscular. Grinded the brothel relationships and stats, and now you're telling me I can't access any of the new content because of a choice I made at the very start of the game?

I mean this academy thing sounds like it's own mode just like the brothel, will female characters get something like this in a future update?
It's actually not about straight v.s. gay fans,
It's the fact dev created a zone that's "male-only (you won't be able to enter with a female character)".
Like why lock players out when you give them the option to create a female character?

That's really bad decision making, on top of the "advertising the game for both straight and gay, but it's really only gay focused".
The outburst is understandable. Even as a "gay fan" I can feel the insult to the injury.

Hope the dev can revise this decision, give alternatives, to clear up if it isn't what it looks like.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes