Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I very much agree. While I don't really have much power in saying what dev should do, it would be amazing if the old scenes at beginning of the game were replaced with new animations that are present almost with every update.
Plus the dialogue/description windows.
Since it's in my humble opinion very important that beginning of the game is appealing.
Considering some people will drop the game if all they see is text based plots.
Mind you, walls of + text one render.

So, maybe conclude the stranglethorn events and focus on revitalizing the early game?

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Don't get me wrong. You can cum from the text and context of the text alone. AI Dungeon used to be pretty good for that, before they went batshit crazy.
Game itself even having accompanying renders is sweet.
But often times, games become better and better after some time.
Just look how the game went from simple walls of text to full on animations.
Regardless, point stays. The game's introduction is what makes or breaks the game.
Animations are a premium form of content and it's a shame that you get to experience them muuuuuch later into the game.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Don't get me wrong. You can cum from the text and context of the text alone. AI Dungeon used to be pretty good for that, before they went batshit crazy.
Game itself even having accompanying renders is sweet.
But often times, games become better and better after some time.
Just look how the game went from simple walls of text to full on animations.
Regardless, point stays. The game's introduction is what makes or breaks the game.
Animations are a premium form of content and it's a shame that you get to experience them muuuuuch later into the game.
It's not the case, they shift the focus from text to animation / CG. They are not "premium form of content" on top of what's already there.
As result, there are no longer "wall of text", and the text for scenes degenerated to bland basic description with almost no sparks.

If you think animation is "superior", just know that there are a lot of artist selling "monthly animation / CG packs", but very few can put up a game with good smut, even rarer for a fun game with good smut and good animations - they requires different talents.

Last edited:

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
Things I'd like to see more of
-Submissive Imps
-Submissive Mirelurks
-Submissive Goblins
-Pandarens at Brothel
-gnomes, goblins, and trolls fucking werewolves/pandarens
-old Dracula giving BJ

Floofydoge

Dec 2, 2020
Finally dropped a sub only to find out these next few updates are gonna focus on the academy with a mostly generally uninteresting characters, I feel like Stranglethorn and Brothel were pretty good updates at least

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes