FatKat

Oct 21, 2018
Can I find the sex scenes images somewhere online or extract these somehow? I've been looking around but havent had any luck.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its been a year since i played it, mostly because there was very limited content for me...how does it look now? Is there more lesbian content?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Its been a year since i played it, mostly because there was very limited content for me...how does it look now? Is there more lesbian content?
Can't speak for the current version since I haven't tried it, but there seems to be more male/male content being added than straight content, and I haven't seen people talk about lesbian scenes, so...

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Damn...its a shame most unisex games end up with a hard tilt in one direction...even more since its never the lesbian direction -,-

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Damn...its a shame most unisex games end up with a hard tilt in one direction...even more since its never the lesbian direction -,-
Don't quote me on it, but some amount of pages back someone explained to me that most of the dev's patrons were into m/m, which ended up being the content voted for/requested the most. And possibly the dev is quite into is as well. So if that's true, since most of the support/fanbase come for that, it's logical that it would be the majority of the content.
But I get what you mean. I'm not necessarily into the type of m/m the dev's making and even playing a female character, when I tried a newer version, I had a scene with 3 guys, one of which nearly ditched my character to take care of one of the other dude's dick, so that felt like a "yeah no you play a woman but you're still getting m/m content anyway, fuck you" which kinda dissapointed me to be fair lmao

Reactions: greeneyed

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Yeah, thats the short sighted end of the fanbase gathering...you start unisex, some patrons want one direction, you follow it, some more from that side join and want more, ...while the major group (heteros) and the other side (lesbians) dont join anymore or even leave and give up un supporting any further just because there is no content for them anymore.
I mean, whats even the point in the female protagonist when every content goes dick? *sigh*
However, time to unwatch this thing, it was a good start but dicks are useless in my games.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes