Aug 15, 2019
Hi everyone, let's talk about 6.9!
This version will add potions to the game, a way to create them, "fast travel" in the shape of a hearthstone, an Incubus for the dungeon of your Brothel, and maybe a c.um inflation mechanic, so let's start!
Fast Travel
A new button will be added to the lower bar of the overworld UI, this new action will allow you to save the zone you are on, and teleport back to it from the other zones.
Potions
There will be a new shop in the Sketchy Alley of stormwind, only open at night, here you'll find Spunk, a dirty Goblin that uses c.um to create different potions, you'll need to harvest "milk" from different enemies in order to create the potion you want.
  • Healing Potion - Recovers 20% of your health, you'll need Orc s.emen.
  • Mana Potion - Recovers 20% of your Mana, you'll need Troll s.emen.
  • Lust Potion - Throw it at your enemy and increase their lust, you'll need Tauren s.emen.
  • Damage Potion - Throw it at your enemy and it will take damage, you'll need Worgen s.emen.
In order to harvest c.um you'll need the condoms you can already buy in the sex shop at the Old Town, and if you have at least one, when you defeat the Orc, Tauren, Worgen or Troll enemies, you'll have the option to watch a scene with you m.asturbating them with the condom to collect the s.emen.

1659549187215.png
Incubus
If you have the Brothel unlocked, the first time you use the new hearthstone to teleport to the zone you saved, you'll be teleported into a pocket dimension where you'll find this demon, and after a little conversation he will open a portal to his room in the basement of your brothel.
This guy will have some scenes available to you, and you can give him lustone to reset your sex statistics, think about it as getting your virginity back.
C.um Inflation
This is something that I'll see if I can do correctly, the idea would be to give you some kind of buff/debuff if you are filled with c.um and of course showing your belly inflated in your character, imagine fighting against a Tauren, winning and choosing to ride him, then your belly will be inflated with his "milk" and for maybe 2 or 3 days you'll have a debuff that increases your lust every turn during combat.
It could work the same way the different types of s.emen work for the potions, for example if a Worgen fills you up you will take damage each turn during combat, but if an Orc fills you up you will recover some health every turn, maybe 5% or something like that, nothing crazy.
I need to develop this idea more, but I know some of you asked for c.um inflation, so let's give it a try.
Finally when it comes to the new Sex Scenes, here is the list:
  • 1 Scene m.asturbatin the male Orc to harvest his c.um (M/F)
  • 1 Scene m.asturbatin the male Tauren to harvest his c.um (M/F)
  • 1 Scene m.asturbatin the male Worgen to harvest his c.um (M/F)
  • 1 Scene m.asturbatin the male Troll to harvest his c.um (M/F)
  • 2 Scenes with the Incubus fucking you from behind (1M/1F)
  • 1 Scene with the Incubus riding you (1M)
  • 1 Scene of the Incubus edging his blood elf pet
  • 1 Scene of the Incubus m.asturbating an enchanted Osborn
And that's it! there are not too many images to show you, because these are systems more than anything, I hope you like what you saw tho !_! Next week I'll upload the scenes preview for the Slips and Jockstraps, have a nice week, and see you next time!
Files
1659549220065.png

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Hi everyone, let's talk about 6.9!
This version will add potions to the game, a way to create them, "fast travel" in the shape of a hearthstone, an Incubus for the dungeon of your Brothel, and maybe a c.um inflation mechanic, so let's start!
Fast Travel
A new button will be added to the lower bar of the overworld UI, this new action will allow you to save the zone you are on, and teleport back to it from the other zones.
Potions
There will be a new shop in the Sketchy Alley of stormwind, only open at night, here you'll find Spunk, a dirty Goblin that uses c.um to create different potions, you'll need to harvest "milk" from different enemies in order to create the potion you want.
  • Healing Potion - Recovers 20% of your health, you'll need Orc s.emen.
  • Mana Potion - Recovers 20% of your Mana, you'll need Troll s.emen.
  • Lust Potion - Throw it at your enemy and increase their lust, you'll need Tauren s.emen.
  • Damage Potion - Throw it at your enemy and it will take damage, you'll need Worgen s.emen.
In order to harvest c.um you'll need the condoms you can already buy in the sex shop at the Old Town, and if you have at least one, when you defeat the Orc, Tauren, Worgen or Troll enemies, you'll have the option to watch a scene with you m.asturbating them with the condom to collect the s.emen.

View attachment 1963338
Incubus
If you have the Brothel unlocked, the first time you use the new hearthstone to teleport to the zone you saved, you'll be teleported into a pocket dimension where you'll find this demon, and after a little conversation he will open a portal to his room in the basement of your brothel.
This guy will have some scenes available to you, and you can give him lustone to reset your sex statistics, think about it as getting your virginity back.
C.um Inflation
This is something that I'll see if I can do correctly, the idea would be to give you some kind of buff/debuff if you are filled with c.um and of course showing your belly inflated in your character, imagine fighting against a Tauren, winning and choosing to ride him, then your belly will be inflated with his "milk" and for maybe 2 or 3 days you'll have a debuff that increases your lust every turn during combat.
It could work the same way the different types of s.emen work for the potions, for example if a Worgen fills you up you will take damage each turn during combat, but if an Orc fills you up you will recover some health every turn, maybe 5% or something like that, nothing crazy.
I need to develop this idea more, but I know some of you asked for c.um inflation, so let's give it a try.
Finally when it comes to the new Sex Scenes, here is the list:
  • 1 Scene m.asturbatin the male Orc to harvest his c.um (M/F)
  • 1 Scene m.asturbatin the male Tauren to harvest his c.um (M/F)
  • 1 Scene m.asturbatin the male Worgen to harvest his c.um (M/F)
  • 1 Scene m.asturbatin the male Troll to harvest his c.um (M/F)
  • 2 Scenes with the Incubus fucking you from behind (1M/1F)
  • 1 Scene with the Incubus riding you (1M)
  • 1 Scene of the Incubus edging his blood elf pet
  • 1 Scene of the Incubus m.asturbating an enchanted Osborn
And that's it! there are not too many images to show you, because these are systems more than anything, I hope you like what you saw tho !_! Next week I'll upload the scenes preview for the Slips and Jockstraps, have a nice week, and see you next time!
Files
View attachment 1963340
Ooof yes, I live for Incubus! The update is serving a mechanic to fast travel, which I've been waiting for since early days :devilish:

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I know this is annoying and the truth is I'm doing this not because I can't wait any longer but because I'm bored and I haven't found anything better to do. :v

Does anyone have the new update?

This is fine', el meme de la fatiga pandémica

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes