Sep 7, 2020
Aside from Jamal and the two people in the bar, are there any npcs with the similar text sort of scene where you can force them into positions and also strip them?

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
-Female protagonist
-Character creation

Yet people are talking about how gay the game is in the reviews? What's up with that. Is male on male (gay) not avoidable here by playing as a custom female? Or are these dudes just being stubborn in only wanting to play the male protagonist and/or don't make the distinction between gay and lesbian.
Even when playing as a female protag you can walk in on gay events between 2-10 men which are not foreshadowed or warned in any way.

Tsubaki

Aug 31, 2017
I decided to give this game a chance after a long time and I just loved it, but after playing a little I had some doubts

1st - How do I get pristine hide ? because simply killing didn't work, and I feel like I missed some hint from Vanhel

2nd - Where is Apolo? I would like to recruit him but I don't even know where he is

3rd - How do I recruit Deimos? I've met him a few times but nothing happens, do I need to make the MC the same race as him?

4th - HOW THE HELL DO YOU WON THAT VOLLEYBALL MINIGAME? I'm just a disaster at minigames like this :cry:

yagi1969

Apr 9, 2021
I decided to give this game a chance after a long time and I just loved it, but after playing a little I had some doubts

1st - How do I get pristine hide ? because simply killing didn't work, and I feel like I missed some hint from Vanhel

2nd - Where is Apolo? I would like to recruit him but I don't even know where he is

3rd - How do I recruit Deimos? I've met him a few times but nothing happens, do I need to make the MC the same race as him?

4th - HOW THE HELL DO YOU WON THAT VOLLEYBALL MINIGAME? I'm just a disaster at minigames like this :cry:
1St. Enter the Wood ( at Same Location ) and defeat Worgen as much as possible.I think you beat like like 3~6 Worgen you will get Pristine Hide.
2nd - Don't remember how to get Apolo :((I think you just need kepp do all mission and then you can meet him.
3rd -You have to get 3 symbol at Banquet Hall, Thearte Of Pride and Hall Of Pain. Then will unblock Nether Location. Beat Malchezaar to get the Key and then you can find him in IMPS( Banquet Hall )
4th - Use keyword A and D to play the game. <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tsubaki
Sep 7, 2020
You can Strip Brox and Osborne from the brother, each bodybuilder in the Fel can also be stripped

Lee also ger an exclusive strip minigame that branches out (hes in the dwarven gym)
Are they the same as with Jamal and the wrestling at the tavern? Like the text and you can force them into different positions? Also where can I find Fel?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 56 Votes