Aug 3, 2021
I cant open the game on mac even after i did whatever the instructions said on terminal, its just opening for a split second then closes, and when i was extracting the .rar earlier, it couldnt extract some unity3d file.

Last edited:

Nyx!

Nov 20, 2021
How do you complete the room with the vampire in the mansion? I think I have the other 3 done but can't do that one.

Also where do I find the draenei to hire for the brothel?

Reactions: TKG

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
How do you complete the room with the vampire in the mansion? I think I have the other 3 done but can't do that one.
Touch statue penis > Take stake from mirror > Stake vampire in coffin

You have to unlock the nether location on the map, and fight malchezaar there. To unlock the nether location, you have to go to the 3 initial locations, banquet hall, hall of pain and teathre of pride and look for a green rune on each one, and click it. When you have found all the 3 runes, a fourth location, the nether, will be unlocked on Kharazan
After you beat malch, you can free them from cage.

Aug 3, 2021
Uh anyone can share the unity3d file from the game? cuz my unity3d file was corrupted or smth so it has nothing inside it, causing my game to crash upon opening immediately.

Sep 7, 2020
Are there any other NPCs that has the similar text thingy when you ask a discount from Jamal?

Also how can you dominate him without the rope thingy?

Apparently the Caesar's gay now.
-Praetorian Guard who runs this account.

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
I am very disappointed with this game. I turned a blind eye to the "special" direction of creativity when the ratio was 50:50. But now... It became a purely gay game. I didn't expect this from the author. If that's what the author wants to do. Then. Delete all female content. You're not trying to deal with it anyway, they're less developed. I was promised that it would develop in two directions. But this. I don't understand.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2019
Я очень разочарован этой игрой. Я закрывал глаза на "особое" направление творчества, когда соотношение было 50:50. Но сейчас... Это стало чисто гейской игрой. Я не ожидал такого от автора. Если это то, что хочет сделать автор. Потом. Удалите весь женский контент. Вы все равно не пытаетесь с этим справиться, они менее развиты. Мне обещали, что она будет развиваться в двух направлениях. Но это. Не понимаю.
во первых тут не стоит использовать русский, во вторых это не автор, это его патреоны задали такое направление. Не нравиться не играй. К тому же есть женский герой. В любом случае жди.

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
во первых тут не стоит использовать русский, во вторых это не автор, это его патреоны задали такое направление. Не нравиться не играй. К тому же есть женский герой. В любом случае жди.
Thanks for the mistake. The Internet used the main text, not the translation. Secondly. I was a patron, only my words were ignored. thirdly. I know there's a female character there. Only the meaning. She has about a dozen animations. And the rest of the content is gay.

Aug 10, 2018
There are a lot of bisexual gamers that don't want that female content to be deleted.
Even some women have not problem playing as a male as some men playing as lesbian.

Mcadeziuss

Jul 2, 2020
Anyone know what this update involves? I've seen in the preview that there's now tattoos and an alley? Usually people post the preview by now

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Damn, I'm always up for tattoos and piercings, I bet they look hot on the MC of this game.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes