Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
I have readed many comments about Hetro or gay, devil let the dev of the game do ther work, exist lots of games 100% hetro or gay, people dont try to impose your sexuality hover the others it just reveals one mind who dont think on the others aniway, who dont likes gay and wants hetro just need to choose to play as a girl, at last try to respect the volountee of the patreons they pay to have the comptent they majority wants.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
-Female protagonist
-Character creation

Yet people are talking about how gay the game is in the reviews? What's up with that. Is male on male (gay) not avoidable here by playing as a custom female? Or are these dudes just being stubborn in only wanting to play the male protagonist and/or don't make the distinction between gay and lesbian.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Is this vanilla mode? Do I have to grind whole week before getting to see some healsluts and elves raped?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I have readed many comments about Hetro or gay, devil let the dev of the game do ther work, exist lots of games 100% hetro or gay, people dont try to impose your sexuality hover the others it just reveals one mind who dont think on the others aniway, who dont likes gay and wants hetro just need to choose to play as a girl, at last try to respect the volountee of the patreons they pay to have the comptent they majority wants.
-Female protagonist
-Character creation

Yet people are talking about how gay the game is in the reviews? What's up with that. Is male on male (gay) not avoidable here by playing as a custom female? Or are these dudes just being stubborn in only wanting to play the male protagonist and/or don't make the distinction between gay and lesbian.
I mean, those are close-minded people that can't comprehend / respect Variety. No need to pay attention to them, as long as they are not bitching everywhere. And thankfully none has being whining to this update yet.
Is this vanilla mode? Do I have to grind whole week before getting to see some healsluts and elves raped?
Not sure what you mean by "vanilla mode", but you can just use the cheat code "Tattoo" to directly see the scenes.

Reactions: KingEddy

LawhornLeo

Jun 2, 2017
I am very disappointed with this game. I turned a blind eye to the "special" direction of creativity when the ratio was 50:50. But now... It became a purely gay game. I didn't expect this from the author. If that's what the author wants to do. Then. Delete all female content. You're not trying to deal with it anyway, they're less developed. I was promised that it would develop in two directions. But this. I don't understand.
I mean, I play a female character and there's plenty of 'straight' content, doesn't stop me from enjoying homosexual content either. Then again I'm about as straight as a wet noodle, sooo... :ROFLMAO:

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes