Greysomething

Aug 9, 2021
Is there a walkthrough available?
Like how do you get the revealing Wolf Armour from the Poor Boy?
First you need to gather the items. You get the wolf pelts from defeating wolves in the forest with a weapon (and depleting their health bar). You get the orc harness from defeating orcs at their camp with a weapon. Item drops are random. Both areas are on the same map screen as the abby.

Then you need to get your addiction meter above the proper amount (3?) from defeating enemies by maximizing their lust bar. Then turn in the quest. If the armor you want (from any NPC) isn't available, you can close out of the screen and turn in the quest later once you have the addiction meter and other required items.

If you don't get the armor you want, you can buy it later at the city, but by that time you'll probably have better than the wolf armor.

Reactions: Finn38

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
I'm not a fan of any straight content but I don't make a post exclaiming it just to make sure people don't think I'm straight, eww straight content *barf*.

How dare the dev add straight content in a game where you can choose to avoid everything you dislike?
You can't avoid everything.
If you lose or clicked the wrong option, you'll get punished.

Reactions: MaxVaron and DedL0l

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
I can't believe I am posting this but while I am super appreciative of more gay content in any game, unless a game is specifically listed as being straight or gay I prefer the content to be more 50/50 just because of the community it tends to foster. Like everyone that plays SpaceCorps XXX which is pretty much 50/50 just enjoys each update.

That said, I hope they never stop adding tons of gay content. I am just surprised that there aren't even costumes for the female brothel workers

Fruity Stud

Oct 24, 2021
Don't be upset man, i was just expressing my opinion on this particular update.

I know what im in for with this game, i have played and enjoyed it for a long time, but this is the first time to my knowledge that an update has only containted male content, and that bums me out, i liked the variety that was veriously offered.

Maybe the next update will be centered on lesbian content, and i will say the same thing.
It is not the gay content that bothers me its a lack of variety that i had come to expect from this game.

Please dont go telling people to STOP or call them Karens, i didnt say the game is bad, or gay content is bad.
I dont think the tone of your response was warrented.
Only reason why the game gets updated with gay content more is because most of the paying patrons and supporters are gay. So if you want more straight content, how about you stop complaining in this thread and go and support the creator in their patreon account and give your feedback directly to them. Otherwise, just shut up or find some other game filled with tits and slits.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 56 Votes