biograve

Aug 15, 2017
Sad to say but its probably just a matter of time before you get a letter from blizzard man. IDK i'll wait until its out for a while longer before i give it a try and see if it stays around.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
for some reason after the download at when i open teh game i only see some levels no exe datai to open the game

menny

May 28, 2017
the cheats make the game more bearable, still hoping for a futa character option at some point

menny

May 28, 2017
It's beyond suprising that it isn't like one of the first things they did
I mean honestly after looking through the Scenes and some background characters(such as a draenei at the bar) they have futa present in the game so i'm relatively confused on why the player still can't be futa

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I mean honestly after looking through the Scenes and some background characters(such as a draenei at the bar) they have futa present in the game so i'm relatively confused on why the player still can't be futa
Probably can not decide or decline adding a race that could have futanari. I would pick a plant based race with humanoid features.

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
I always loved the WOW hentai games like Whorecraft and so. This one is looking great too. A bit frustrating that there is not much pics but the writing is super cool. the visual page is nice and smooth I like it. Cant wait for more.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes