• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
Curious, are you using an "official" release of the game? I've never encountered the bugs you seem to experience. (And I'm still unsure how you get specific percentages .. 40% with Lee, for example.

I wonder if you have a corrupted install?

This is my version of the scene:
If my game is not from the author (i.e. official), then where can I get the official one?

I closed the question with Lee, because... I'm tired of this problem.
I decided to play through the game again, but something tells me that the problem will remain.

By the way, maybe it's not the game, but my laptop. But I don't know how to check this.

About the picture.
It was exactly the same on previous versions. That is, nothing has changed here.
The author did not imagine that in this plot someone would take off his character’s panties

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
Here's another interesting fact.
In the book, this frame looks like this (see fig) Character in shorts
View attachment 3792997
That's how the scene starts for me as well, but right-clicking with the mouse opens a side-panel with options to remove clothing:

Optionals.png

It's your image that makes me think you have a broken/corrupted install, because my characters have always had their penis when I take off their underwear.

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
That's how the scene starts for me as well, but right-clicking with the mouse opens a side-panel with options to remove clothing:

View attachment 3793294

It's your image that makes me think you have a broken/corrupted install, because my characters have always had their penis when I take off their underwear.
I didn't know about this function. The boy's organ returned to its place. With Lee, the situation has not changed. The situation with the Tavern (triggers not working) has also not gone away.

As I wrote before. We have to wait for the update.

Thanks again for the help

• Red Heart
Reactions: HalcyonReign
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes