Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Damn next few updates will be full orc (and some dragonspawn/dwarf) in Burning steppes and Blackrock Mountain!

dennisfiish

Jan 3, 2018
Guys, My computer died and I lost all my progress, and I really don't want to have to do all of the school event all over again. Can somebody please share their saved game progress/ registry file on here. I would really appreciate it.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Hi everyone, let's talk about 8.0!

As you all know, the academy is over, so it's time for some orcs! The next zone will be the Burning Steppes, and it will be all about orcs, all kinds of orcs, hairy orcs, bald orcs, skinny orcs, fat orcs, you get the point.

1.jpg

Let's start with Garnuk, the new quest NPC, he is a young orc that wants to join the Blackrock army and will need your help to gather some resources before going into the mountain.

I want to do something different with the zone, and have a little story throughout the different versions where this guy will be around all the time, he won't necessarily have sex scenes in every version, but he will be going up the ranks once both of you are in the army.

2.jpg

In Garnuk's quest you'll need to defeat some drakonids in the nearby cave, and the reward will be one of his spare Blackrock uniforms, so you can join the army alongside him in the future.

3.jpg

The entrance to the mountain will be guarded by two guys that take their job very seriously, although maybe you could try to offer them something so they can let you in without the uniform, I can't guarantee anything (especially because the interior of the mountain won't be in this version xD) but hey, you can try...

4.jpg

There is one little place left, a demonic altar with a fel orc that's obsessed with finding a demon lord, this cultist will have two options for you depending on your fel corruption and transformations, if you are not fully corrupted he will offer you some of his fel...essence, but if you are fully transformed and corrupted he will believe that you have a demon lord inside you, and he will ask you to give him your...blessing.

Now, here are the new sex scenes:

• You masturbating Garnuk while sniffing his hairy armpit. (1M/1F)
  • Garnuk getting fucked by his wolf at night inside his tent.
  • Drakonid pushing you against the wall, fucking your ass. (1M/1F)
  • You sitting on the drakonid jerking his cock. (1M/1F)
  • You fucking the drakonid's cock pocket. (1M)
  • Big, black dragon getting serviced by his orc slaves inside a cave.
  • You sucking the two Blackrock guards. (1M/1F)
  • You sucking the orc cultist. (1M/1F)
  • You fucking the orc cultist's ass. (1M)
Because this is the first version of the zone I'm starting small with blowjobs and masturbations, there are still many orcs ahead, speaking of which, this is the roadmap for this zone:

8.0 - Main zone with Garnuk, drakonid enemy, Blackrock guards, orc cultist, and new armor.

8.1 - Interior of Blackrock Mountain with the training grounds inside Blackrock Spire, female orc quest npc with a new weapon as the reward, male and female Blackrock orcs as enemies.

8.2 - Dinning Room and orc barracks with brutish orc chef npc, new underwear as a reward, and a card minigame like hearthstone (I think this one will be hard to make, but if it works it can become a baseline thing for the rest of the game).

8.3 - Throne room with Blackhand and his two sons, enemy encounter with the sons and ending of the "story" about Garnuk.

8.4 - Blackrock Depths dungeon with some dark iron dwarfs, elementals, and a bar with orc strippers.

8.5 - Orc slaves for your brothel, and something else I need to think about xD

I need to flesh out some ideas a little more, and I'll probably split some versions, probably the dinner hall and the barracks will be separated, we'll see, but this is the overall idea.

I hope you guys like what you see, let me know if you have any ideas for this zone, next week I'll upload the sex scene preview for the Jockstraps and Slips, have a nice week, and see you next time!
426ffc3110c64fcbb998def9de25b81decbea408a1b804913145cd3f433b15a8.jpg

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Finally something interesting... after almost 8 fucking months of the most boring add to the game so far. It could add this glorious add on back on September. Why keep Orcs under a key? They're the creme of Warcraft since we can remember, more important than Elfs. Why wait years for add them as a whole and yet still no making them a playable race?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Finally something interesting... after almost 8 fucking months of the most boring add to the game so far. It could add this glorious add on back on September. Why keep Orcs under a key? They're the creme of Warcraft since we can remember, more important than Elfs. Why wait years for add them as a whole and yet still no making them a playable race?
Yeah I have to admit that only having 2 playable races is meh and we still can't make them particularly attractive compared to npc which doesn't sit right with me

Reactions: Gaesesagai

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hi everyone, let's talk about 8.0!

As you all know, the academy is over, so it's time for some orcs! The next zone will be the Burning Steppes, and it will be all about orcs, all kinds of orcs, hairy orcs, bald orcs, skinny orcs, fat orcs, you get the point.

View attachment 2483098

Let's start with Garnuk, the new quest NPC, he is a young orc that wants to join the Blackrock army and will need your help to gather some resources before going into the mountain.

I want to do something different with the zone, and have a little story throughout the different versions where this guy will be around all the time, he won't necessarily have sex scenes in every version, but he will be going up the ranks once both of you are in the army.

View attachment 2483099

In Garnuk's quest you'll need to defeat some drakonids in the nearby cave, and the reward will be one of his spare Blackrock uniforms, so you can join the army alongside him in the future.

View attachment 2483100

The entrance to the mountain will be guarded by two guys that take their job very seriously, although maybe you could try to offer them something so they can let you in without the uniform, I can't guarantee anything (especially because the interior of the mountain won't be in this version xD) but hey, you can try...

View attachment 2483101

There is one little place left, a demonic altar with a fel orc that's obsessed with finding a demon lord, this cultist will have two options for you depending on your fel corruption and transformations, if you are not fully corrupted he will offer you some of his fel...essence, but if you are fully transformed and corrupted he will believe that you have a demon lord inside you, and he will ask you to give him your...blessing.

Now, here are the new sex scenes:

• You masturbating Garnuk while sniffing his hairy armpit. (1M/1F)
  • Garnuk getting fucked by his wolf at night inside his tent.
  • Drakonid pushing you against the wall, fucking your ass. (1M/1F)
  • You sitting on the drakonid jerking his cock. (1M/1F)
  • You fucking the drakonid's cock pocket. (1M)
  • Big, black dragon getting serviced by his orc slaves inside a cave.
  • You sucking the two Blackrock guards. (1M/1F)
  • You sucking the orc cultist. (1M/1F)
  • You fucking the orc cultist's ass. (1M)
Because this is the first version of the zone I'm starting small with blowjobs and masturbations, there are still many orcs ahead, speaking of which, this is the roadmap for this zone:

8.0 - Main zone with Garnuk, drakonid enemy, Blackrock guards, orc cultist, and new armor.

8.1 - Interior of Blackrock Mountain with the training grounds inside Blackrock Spire, female orc quest npc with a new weapon as the reward, male and female Blackrock orcs as enemies.

8.2 - Dinning Room and orc barracks with brutish orc chef npc, new underwear as a reward, and a card minigame like hearthstone (I think this one will be hard to make, but if it works it can become a baseline thing for the rest of the game).

8.3 - Throne room with Blackhand and his two sons, enemy encounter with the sons and ending of the "story" about Garnuk.

8.4 - Blackrock Depths dungeon with some dark iron dwarfs, elementals, and a bar with orc strippers.

8.5 - Orc slaves for your brothel, and something else I need to think about xD

I need to flesh out some ideas a little more, and I'll probably split some versions, probably the dinner hall and the barracks will be separated, we'll see, but this is the overall idea.

I hope you guys like what you see, let me know if you have any ideas for this zone, next week I'll upload the sex scene preview for the Jockstraps and Slips, have a nice week, and see you next time!
View attachment 2483107
Lol, Just realised why this game doesn't feel like Warcraft for me before - there's almost no Orcs.
Hope it'll change soon.

magitur

Dec 25, 2020
Can ya post a picture of the local? It's on the same room or what? ;-;
same room as coach while you masturbate him, in the top right corner click on the bucket before he cums, there is a picture some pages behind here all well if you still can't find it

Reactions: RyoshiX
3.40 star(s) 56 Votes