amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
So is basically everything in the last several months just M/M, futa and sissification? I look through the patch notes and I don't really see anything that appeals to the straight crowd, how much of the last few months is actually M/F? Genuine question btw, not a shot.

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
So is basically everything in the last several months just M/M, futa and sissification? I look through the patch notes and I don't really see anything that appeals to the straight crowd, how much of the last few months is actually M/F? Genuine question btw, not a shot.
the content involving the teacher in redridge academy and i dont know if you include in this period of time the female slave from the jungle

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Didn't play it a while, like year or so, but still read patchnotes from time to time. Already knew that the game became a lot more gay, as the author of the game.
Still, can someone enlighten me — what the game has to offer from the department of femboys/twinks and trans/futas content?
And how this game is more M+M content, as some people complain months ago, if we still may play as a girl and get some M+F love, or is there something I don't know?

Voidd

Apr 16, 2018
The game is not really geared towards straight people since it's not what the audience have voted for.
99% of lewd games however ARE geared towards straight people though, so perhaps play one of those.

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
I would appreciate it if you all would stop bitching about your preferred kinks and focused on letting people know what's been added to this game recently, please and thank you.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Didn't play it a while, like year or so, but still read patchnotes from time to time. Already knew that the game became a lot more gay, as the author of the game.
Then you missed the dev's response to that a few months ago, on this very thread, where he explains that he decided to go a more M+M approach, and the patreons still support him strongly (In fact, he has gained more. I'm one of them. Lower tier, but hey, Patreon at the end).

Still, can someone enlighten me — what the game has to offer from the department of femboys/twinks and trans/futas content?
Not much, you can make the MC a twink, but that's it. No femboy, no futa/trans MC. As NPCs goes, I don't remember twinks, but there is supposed to be a femboy NPC, but I dunno since I avoid anything remotely feminine here. One MtF NPC at the Tauren farm, and one FtM NPC at the pirate ship (damn hot if you ask me).

And how this game is more M+M content, as some people complain months ago, if we still may play as a girl and get some M+F love, or is there something I don't know?
Most of the new content is geared to M+M, and the recent Redridge academy was only for male MCs, so it caused a controversy. Personally, I skipped it, not my cup of tea the school setting.

It's a fact, the game is definitely geared to M+M (with bara type dudes), despite having female MCs, or female NPCs to have sex. And I support this direction fully, the dev will have my sub for as long as I can.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Then you missed the dev's response to that a few months ago, on this very thread, where he explains that he decided to go a more M+M approach, and the patreons still support him strongly (In fact, he has gained more. I'm one of them. Lower tier, but hey, Patreon at the end).
Wait, The dev made a statement here?
Could you give a link? Maybe we can add that to the OP, and everytime someone complains about not enough M+F contents (Literally every update tho :KEK: ), we can simply redirect them to that post.

It's Very tiresome to see the same argument every update.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Wait, The dev made a statement here?
Could you give a link? Maybe we can add that to the OP, and everytime someone complains about not enough M+F contents (Literally every update tho :KEK: ), we can simply redirect them to that post.

It's Very tiresome to see the same argument every update.
Here it is

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-for-adventure-v8-0-sonpih.11232/post-9228610

Now that I think of it, I didn't even read what's this update is about... I hope it's the orc one :love:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Here it is

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-for-adventure-v8-0-sonpih.11232/post-9228610

Now that I think of it, I didn't even read what's this update is about... I hope it's the orc one :love:
That's actually half year ago ... weird I never saw it before...
Also weird the mod haven't pinned it in the OP ...
I've reported again just in case, not sure what's in the mod's mind ...
Tho, TBH I dont think it will stop the complainers ... They even complains in games which are solely gay focused.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes