Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
I'm fairly certain a good number of GYEE characters are originals, although there are crossovers. Collabs I think would be the better word.
I didn't play very long, but I think Mentaiko's Priapus was a major character in the game, even though his background in Gyee was completely different from the background Mentaiko had written for him. IIRC they made Priapus a human dragon in Gyee, whereas in Mentaiko's hentai, he is based off the Greek god Priapus. In conclusion more games should have Priapus as a guest or main character

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
This update feels weird. Like the quality is kinda there, but it just feels so out of place? We're sucking off a dudebro in his house while he's playing video games on his TV while wearing modern-esque clothing...in a World of Warcraft parody. I dunno, it just feels like we've lost the plot a bit. Maybe I'm just being extra picky because I'm already bored due the big focus on the brothel.

If they were going to put such a huge emphasis on a character, they could have made it a major WoW character, or at the very least made it an OC.

Also I hate the day of the week system. It just makes progressing things padded out as fuck. I'm sleeping 5 straight days in a row just so I can *maybe* see the next scene, which isn't helped with the game's slightly obnoxious loading times. This is the first time I've just given up and gone to the cheat menu to see the scenes. The context wasn't even worth the hassle of unlocking them properly.
Thanks god I'm not the only one that see this.
That he has modern and electronic device is just a big "why?" And beside clothing.
I mean c'mon! Even your bouncer wear medieval clothes that "resemble" an actual bouncer clothes.

This is just another try of Glyee to shove on our throat they game.

Greysomething

Aug 9, 2021
Hi guys i need help. I've defeated Malchezaar a few times and I have also the Legion Master Key. However, I can't find Deimos anywhere. Is he hidden somewhere? He won't be shown to me in the Hall of Pain, Banquet Hall, or Theater of Pride. Can you tell me where heis to find him?
Thanks
He's a random event when you visit the demon realm (where you fight the demons and the imps). He won't be in the Hall of Pain, you have to click on the 'Demons' and chance fighting a demon (or finding Deimos). Same with the Banquet Hall and the imp realm.

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
This update feels weird. Like the quality is kinda there, but it just feels so out of place? We're sucking off a dudebro in his house while he's playing video games on his TV while wearing modern-esque clothing...in a World of Warcraft parody. I dunno, it just feels like we've lost the plot a bit. Maybe I'm just being extra picky because I'm already bored due the big focus on the brothel.

If they were going to put such a huge emphasis on a character, they could have made it a major WoW character, or at the very least made it an OC.

Also I hate the day of the week system. It just makes progressing things padded out as fuck. I'm sleeping 5 straight days in a row just so I can *maybe* see the next scene, which isn't helped with the game's slightly obnoxious loading times. This is the first time I've just given up and gone to the cheat menu to see the scenes. The context wasn't even worth the hassle of unlocking them properly.
Yea, not a fan of this day of the week thing. Also the romance system is quite flawed too because if you train or do any activity with him at 19:00 it only costs 1 hour instead of the full day.

Oh well, at least we got some decent animations and scenes but I'd love we could explore some options of meeting more horde NPC/camps and you know what they say beggars can't be choosers.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I loved how in-depth this update was but I think I actually prefer dominant characters like and Jamal, I'm guessing the next update is a new region, hope for new armour soon or a way to hide pieces of it during combat.

Hey_A-YO

Aug 9, 2020
His house doesn't appear on the map for me, how do I unlock it? I've done the footjob scene too many times and even talked to him in the park.

sedricks

Jul 20, 2020
Looks like there are also some new outfits in 5.9 (didn't notice them before):
- wrestling outfit
- Jamal's (?) outfit
- another one
To get the wrestling outfit you have to win the wrestling game with Ryan (probably 2x). But where and how to get the other ones?

Pooseidos16

Sep 14, 2021
He's a random event when you visit the demon realm (where you fight the demons and the imps). He won't be in the Hall of Pain, you have to click on the 'Demons' and chance fighting a demon (or finding Deimos). Same with the Banquet Hall and the imp realm.
Thank you very much. :)

Feb 3, 2021
Yea, not a fan of this day of the week thing. Also the romance system is quite flawed too because if you train or do any activity with him at 19:00 it only costs 1 hour instead of the full day.

Oh well, at least we got some decent animations and scenes but I'd love we could explore some options of meeting more horde NPC/camps and you know what they say beggars can't be choosers.
Honestly I'd kind of prefer they just axed relationships entirely. I kinda liked Adan when he was a reoccurring NPC and it was kinda nice to see him go from stage one to stage two, but now he's in the brothel and I just couldn't care less now. I don't feel like there's been a genuine connection to anyone.

In fact, I would honestly say I dislike the NPCs we have "relationships" with more than everyone else. Getting their scenes is tedious work with no more payoff than any other payoff. I'd probably say even less so since instead of being excited for a new scene, I have a mentality of "thank god I'm done with that."

I'm 1000000% in agreement that we need to see more horde. Get us the hell out of freaking Stormwind, I'm bored of being here.

Reactions: onionlover

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I think the main problem with this update is the disconnect that the character, Lee, has with this world. I kinda agree, I would have preferred a romance with a blacksmith/soldier from the city, or anyone from the horde. Not a modern day bro. He's attractive but he just doesn't fit here, and the sequences feel a little off because of that.

But it can be a good base for future content, I wonder what's the opinion of the patrons on this update.

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
If someone Patreon him, he could mention us they reaction too.

God yes, we need Orcs!!! Even more as a race! Orcs had being the core of Warcraft and ignore them is wrong.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
It's actually very weird they had a cross-over (since "Lee" is an character from GYEE, not what I initially thought) without mentioning it's a cross-over. Make you wonder what they are cooking :unsure:

It's not helping that GYEE is a "mobile gotcha", which means a cash-grab with guaranteed crazy money :ROFLMAO:

And yeah this game does not go well with reoccurring NPC. It's more of one-night stands, then looking for new meat - which again fit very well into "gotcha" game style. :p

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
It's actually very weird they had a cross-over (since "Lee" is an character from GYEE, not what I initially thought) without mentioning it's a cross-over. Make you wonder what they are cooking :unsure:

It's not helping that GYEE is a "mobile gotcha", which means a cash-grab with guaranteed crazy money :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I don't understand the logic at all. The only answer I can come with, is that the dev is fan of GYEE . A collab is useless if you don't mention the game that you are collaborating with.

Reactions: nackedsnake

Jessicat213

Jan 3, 2018
Paintings Handjob:On Saturday or Sunday go downstairs and click on all 3 paintings and you’ll get this scene.

Golden Fuck:To get this scene you have to make sure you click on the painting with him in a golden slip which is hanging above the kitchen. Once that happen you get a dialogue from Lee saying he has something special for you next Saturday night. Once you get this dialogue then everything should be in place(Also Don’t spend the night with him, if you do then you have to wait the next week after that).

I hope this help anyone who is confused please let me know if this help you out.
I've been trying these with every variable that I can and nothing is triggering either scene...

Reactions: efgtf

Mcadeziuss

Jul 2, 2020
I've been trying these with every variable that I can and nothing is triggering either scene...
For the Golden fuck, you need to click on the painting with the golden jockstrap then talk with him on the couch and sleep with him, he should say something in the morning that he's excited for next saturday, then you leave the house and wait until saturday, once it's saturday sleep until night OUTSIDE of his house, then go into his house once it's dark outside, that should trigger the scene.

Reactions: Emilen and Edgy21
3.40 star(s) 56 Votes