Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I mean if he wanted to add a character that looks east asian, WoW has like 5 faces? Or is it less?

Elldan

Sep 21, 2019
Is there a way to turn off clothes completely in scenes? A lot of the early scenes especially leave your top armor on

rzw81

Oct 30, 2021
Great game, is there a roadmap of what's planned for the future? I'd love to play as a Horde character and do the same shenanigans around Orgrimmar

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I wish there is more seen with twink Anduin, I love that fuckboy
The one on the farm? I wish for more twinks/femboys in the game.
But of course, for some players the game is good as it is right now, I'm not complaining :)

manboytoy

Dec 16, 2020
The one on the farm? I wish for more twinks/femboys in the game.
But of course, for some players the game is good as it is right now, I'm not complaining :)
No I meant the Boy King in the city, the farm boy is hot too, yeah more twinks/femboys is always good

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Sonpih said he wasn't gonna add more femboys due to the bad feedback he got for Jeremy.
I remember this, man that was annoying months.
Every update: it was about that twink.

I really wish they finally add items for use in battle.
That option had being since... the beginning of the game? And yet in all this year not a single option, like I don't, a first aid kit? So new players wouldn't die easier?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I remember this, man that was annoying months.
Every update: it was about that twink.

I really wish they finally add items for use in battle.
That option had being since... the beginning of the game? And yet in all this year not a single option, like I don't, a first aid kit? So new players wouldn't die easier?
Yeah the no items is really annoying, especially for the Whore classes out there who deal next to no dmg and have to deal with quests that require killing rather than seduction. I changed to Warrior after getting Whore to about 40 since it was a pain in the ass. Warrior is the only class that seems worthwhile atm since it has % of lust dmg via poison and high attack

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Yeah the no items is really annoying, especially for the Whore classes out there who deal next to no dmg and have to deal with quests that require killing rather than seduction. I changed to Warrior after getting Whore to about 40 since it was a pain in the ass. Warrior is the only class that seems worthwhile atm since it has % of lust dmg via poison and high attack
I did the same but at beginning. The difference was abysmal and Warrior end being much better to survive even on low lvs and can do what the Whore supposed to do: seduce!

rzw81

Oct 30, 2021
Scholar worked out pretty well for me, if you get all the sex appeal boosting gear. The special attack that does physical and lust damage becomes OP once you start leveling up

Picato3

Aug 31, 2020
Lee Romance

• Lee is a new personal trainer at the gym in the Dwarven District of Stormwind, in order to hire him you'll need to be subscribed to the gym and pay him 50 gold just once, after that if you train in the gym on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays Lee will help you, and your muscle mass will increase/decrease by 10, but you will spend the entire day there.
  • For male characters only, if you train with Lee for 3 days an event will trigger that will allow you to start a more intimate relationship with him, getting closer to you as you spend time with him more days in different places, unlocking a mini-game and even his own house with special events and a lot of sex scenes.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I think it's the first character that can have that kind of relationship, eh? interesting, I though I would never see ... romance? on this game.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes