Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Wow this takes awhile to get them to like you ._. grinded so much I'm level 70 (Yes I refuse to use cheats to just view the scenes) LOL

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Wow this takes awhile to get them to like you ._. grinded so much I'm level 70 (Yes I refuse to use cheats to just view the scenes) LOL
It's not that bad...with the new draenei daddy, I just train with him everyday (the option "train" when you talk to him) and then train one of his abilities with the MC (started with cock, followed with mouth) and his affection went fairly quick. Well, at least is not like Robin Morningwood lol.

Damn, I love that hairy draenei.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
It's not that bad...with the new draenei daddy, I just train with him everyday (the option "train" when you talk to him) and then train one of his abilities with the MC (started with cock, followed with mouth) and his affection went fairly quick. Well, at least is not like Robin Morningwood lol.

Omg I hear that, Grinding for the best gear on Robin Morningwood took FOREVER (Currently waiting for an update on that)

Furbeardead

Jun 29, 2020

Sorry, but how do I get it? when we go down to Karazhan, I have only 3 active buttons, where to go?

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Sorry, but how do I get it? when we go down to Karazhan, I have only 3 active buttons, where to go?
You have to unlock the nether location on the map, and fight malchezaar there. To unlock the nether location, you have to go to the 3 initial locations, banquet hall, hall of pain and teathre of pride and look for a green rune on each one, and click it. When you have found all the 3 runes, a fourth location, the nether, will be unlocked on Kharazan

Reactions: ivan555

Furbeardead

Jun 29, 2020
You have to unlock the nether location on the map, and fight malchezaar there. To unlock the nether location, you have to go to the 3 initial locations, banquet hall, hall of pain and teathre of pride and look for a green rune on each one, and click it. When you have found all the 3 runes, a fourth location, the nether, will be unlocked on Kharazan
OMG

thank you very much, Bear! now I can enjoy this daddy too.

Reactions: Rafster

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Funny thing is if you play this on 10x speed using cheat engine things actually die in 1 hit like they are supposed to, not like when they stay at 0 hp for the next turn... :ROFLMAO:
Untitled.jpg

Byakkogan

Jul 5, 2021
Man i have older computer im using since my laptop fell apart on me and the game goes unresponsive between loading screens. Never happened on my laptop, any way to work around that or change a setting to make i run any better or am I SOL until i get a newer computer again?

Eshmir

Jun 12, 2020
Man i have older computer im using since my laptop fell apart on me and the game goes unresponsive between loading screens. Never happened on my laptop, any way to work around that or change a setting to make i run any better or am I SOL until i get a newer computer again?
apparently its from the new update, because it happens for me too

• Sad
Reactions: Byakkogan
3.40 star(s) 56 Votes