pod-racer

Jun 13, 2018
Finally! I've been waiting for Draenei followers for so long!

Wonder who could be next. Dwarves and gnomes are probably difficult because of the height difference. Perhaps Pandaren?
The leaked patreon report says that these will be the last followers for a while sadly

Selg

Oct 16, 2018
Update Report #58

Hi everyone, let's talk about 5.8!
It's time to go back to normal, the updates to old stuff in the Brothel are finally done, and I don't think I'll ever remake anything else inside it, so now it's time for completely new stuff!
Let me present to you A'polo and I'ris, your future new followers, you'll be able to get these Draenei at the top of Karazhan, once you defeat Malchezaar, just open their cages and they will join you.
1632460683648.png
I'ris is a lady that got herself into some trouble, ending up in a Legion sex dungeon, the succubus there liked her, and started to train her to become one of them, luckily for her, you arrive before the demons are able to transform her, and now you'll have a "professional" dancer with some little bursts of uncontrolled Lust, she does her best not to lose herself tho.
Now, the other follower is the main attraction, daddy A'polo, this guy is a general fallen from grace that you will convince to join you instead of sacrificing himself killing as many demons as possible, it would be a shame if the world lost someone so...skilled as him. This draenei will be tough with you, and instead of flirting with him you can ask him to "train" you, he doesn't like undisciplined people that can't control themselves, if you know what I mean.
Their perks will be earning more gold from the Strip job (the one the high elves had before implementing the sex dungeon)
1632460724388.png
(Sorry for censoring it, I don't want him to lose his magic until the version comes out!)
The poll I made 2 months ago about A'polo had very close results, and thanks to some of your suggestions you will now have the option to Shave A'polo's body hair or to make it grow again rubbing a special lotion on his body. You just need to do a very small event where you shave or rub parts of his body until everything is shaved or hairy again, not the beard tho, the beard is sacred!. This will be visually reflected on EVERYTHING related to A'polo, from the sex scenes to the sprites of him when he is working.

1632460781890.png
These new followers will have everything from the start, their mini-games, their implementation in the Strip game, and as you can see, that ugly underwear that you can use to watch a scene with A'polo in the Strip game, I thought that it was fitting to make some ugly boxers related to the daddy character, don't kill me xD
Other than that, I've made some changes to the beginning of the sex scenes with your followers. When I updated the scenes in these last versions, I had to put a black screen at the beginning so the whole thing made more sense, instead of just showing you the scene from the start describing things before the scene itself even happened.
1632460842643.png
Now when a scene starts, you'll see something like this, where the sprite of the followers appears on screen, and changes based on what happens, like clothes getting off. It's not too much, but now everything feels more organic.
And speaking of sex scenes, this version will have around 14 scenes:
  • 2 scenes with I'ris dancing on your lap (1M/1F)
  • 2 scenes with I'ris riding your face (1M/1F)
  • 1 scene with I'ris riding your cock (1M)
  • 2 scenes massaging A'polo's chest, sitting on his bulge (1M/1F)
  • 2 scenes sucking A'polo while he eats your ass (1M/1F)
  • 2 scenes riding A'polo's cock with cum inflation (1M/1F)
  • 2 scenes with A'polo in the strip game when you wear his themed underwear, lifting you up from behind, spreading your legs, and grabbing your neck, I think Cannonball is the name of the position (1M/1F)
  • A 3-part scene with Adan, Nile, and A'polo in his room
  • One last scene that is not necessarily a sex scene, but you can watch a painting (not animated) in A'pol's room where 3 young draenei are lusting all over him, this is related to his backstory.
And that's it! These will probably be the last followers I'll add in the Brothel, at least for a long time, I have plans for more, but not for now. It feels so good to work on new stuff again ^^ and I was very impatient to show you these followers.
I hope you guys like it, take care, and see you next time!
1632460913671.png

Reactions: Ssato243

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Update Report #58

Hi everyone, let's talk about 5.8!
It's time to go back to normal, the updates to old stuff in the Brothel are finally done, and I don't think I'll ever remake anything else inside it, so now it's time for completely new stuff!
Let me present to you A'polo and I'ris, your future new followers, you'll be able to get these Draenei at the top of Karazhan, once you defeat Malchezaar, just open their cages and they will join you.
View attachment 1419664
I'ris is a lady that got herself into some trouble, ending up in a Legion sex dungeon, the succubus there liked her, and started to train her to become one of them, luckily for her, you arrive before the demons are able to transform her, and now you'll have a "professional" dancer with some little bursts of uncontrolled Lust, she does her best not to lose herself tho.
Now, the other follower is the main attraction, daddy A'polo, this guy is a general fallen from grace that you will convince to join you instead of sacrificing himself killing as many demons as possible, it would be a shame if the world lost someone so...skilled as him. This draenei will be tough with you, and instead of flirting with him you can ask him to "train" you, he doesn't like undisciplined people that can't control themselves, if you know what I mean.
Their perks will be earning more gold from the Strip job (the one the high elves had before implementing the sex dungeon)
View attachment 1419665
(Sorry for censoring it, I don't want him to lose his magic until the version comes out!)
The poll I made 2 months ago about A'polo had very close results, and thanks to some of your suggestions you will now have the option to Shave A'polo's body hair or to make it grow again rubbing a special lotion on his body. You just need to do a very small event where you shave or rub parts of his body until everything is shaved or hairy again, not the beard tho, the beard is sacred!. This will be visually reflected on EVERYTHING related to A'polo, from the sex scenes to the sprites of him when he is working.

View attachment 1419666
These new followers will have everything from the start, their mini-games, their implementation in the Strip game, and as you can see, that ugly underwear that you can use to watch a scene with A'polo in the Strip game, I thought that it was fitting to make some ugly boxers related to the daddy character, don't kill me xD
Other than that, I've made some changes to the beginning of the sex scenes with your followers. When I updated the scenes in these last versions, I had to put a black screen at the beginning so the whole thing made more sense, instead of just showing you the scene from the start describing things before the scene itself even happened.
View attachment 1419667
Now when a scene starts, you'll see something like this, where the sprite of the followers appears on screen, and changes based on what happens, like clothes getting off. It's not too much, but now everything feels more organic.
And speaking of sex scenes, this version will have around 14 scenes:
  • 2 scenes with I'ris dancing on your lap (1M/1F)
  • 2 scenes with I'ris riding your face (1M/1F)
  • 1 scene with I'ris riding your cock (1M)
  • 2 scenes massaging A'polo's chest, sitting on his bulge (1M/1F)
  • 2 scenes sucking A'polo while he eats your ass (1M/1F)
  • 2 scenes riding A'polo's cock with cum inflation (1M/1F)
  • 2 scenes with A'polo in the strip game when you wear his themed underwear, lifting you up from behind, spreading your legs, and grabbing your neck, I think Cannonball is the name of the position (1M/1F)
  • A 3-part scene with Adan, Nile, and A'polo in his room
  • One last scene that is not necessarily a sex scene, but you can watch a painting (not animated) in A'pol's room where 3 young draenei are lusting all over him, this is related to his backstory.
And that's it! These will probably be the last followers I'll add in the Brothel, at least for a long time, I have plans for more, but not for now. It feels so good to work on new stuff again ^^ and I was very impatient to show you these followers.
I hope you guys like it, take care, and see you next time!
View attachment 1419669
He's a proper dilf <3 (Glad the Brothel update is done tho tbh)

LuWolf

May 10, 2020
anyone know where i can find the save file of the game, i changed of computer and dont know how to recover my save

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes