Greysomething

Aug 9, 2021
how does one use the dungeon
In the brothel's bedroom, click on Followers and assign one or more followers to train a sex skill (one follower per skill). The followers will work in the dungeon at night and increase the skill 1 level (each night). Once the skill is maxed, the follower will earn 2 gold a night (4g for the high elves).

Reactions: Mina Petit

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
The skew towards M/M doesn't come from the dev, but rather that new content is often voted on by the supporters, and they overwhelmingly want M/M content. So when most of the people actually paying him want M/M, then that's what he makes. If people want more M/F or F/F than they're already getting, then they should pay the creator.

Personally I speculate the straight people are so used to being catered to that they have become "spoiled" and don't want to pay, while gay folk are happier to sink money into something that is actually for them. I'm obviously just guessing as to why, but when a demographic that represents less than 10% of potential customers have a bigger representation then there's obviously some reason.

But the fact remains that the paying customers prefer M/M, so that's what they get. Personally I'd like more M/F, but I'm not paying him, so can't really fault the guy for not putting my desires above the people paying his bills.
I didn't knew that. Thanks for the info.
And I share the sentiment. I'm not much for M/M but I don't have the spare income to pay right now, especially since most of the time, impactful tiers are higher up, so so long as there is at least a little bit of M/F and it doesn't just get completely droped for pure M/M only, I'm not complaining. Too loudly.

Reactions: kiyyou

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Finally! I've been waiting for Draenei followers for so long!

Wonder who could be next. Dwarves and gnomes are probably difficult because of the height difference. Perhaps Pandaren?

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes