Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
I know it's been controversial for the game especially with how it handles straight vs gay content but I absolutely love the inclusion of futa or trans content like the demon so I hope there is more down the line

Reactions: Oxiton

Nineanon

Oct 23, 2017
I just think it's insane how at page 67 we still have to hear people whine about the content of the game, imagine if gay guys went to games that had more straight content and acted like this and how they'd be shouted out.

We're just happy to get stuff, instead of being so incredibly entitled.

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
I just think it's insane how at page 67 we still have to hear people whine about the content of the game, imagine if gay guys went to games that had more straight content and acted like this and how they'd be shouted out.

We're just happy to get stuff, instead of being so incredibly entitled.
I tend to ignore them nowadays because it's the so called straight guys (downlows) who barks the loudest. With the level of gay/bi content that are unavoidable in most scenarios, a real straight guy wouldn't be caught dead even playing such a game like this on his PC let alone complain about it lol

Greysomething

Aug 9, 2021
Hi, I have problems with the sound - it's missing. Someone know something about this issue?
Have you gone into the Main Menu/Sounds and chcked that the the sliders are not all set to 0? That was my issue. I don't know if that's the game's default settings on installation, or whether I set them all to zero right after installing and promptly forgot about it. Regardless, that's the only sound 'issue' I've encountered.

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
i am sure this question been answered, but i don't really want to go back through all the pages, where is the saved game file so i can transfer it to the newer version or do i need to actually replay it with each new version

Greysomething

Aug 9, 2021
i am sure this question been answered, but i don't really want to go back through all the pages, where is the saved game file so i can transfer it to the newer version or do i need to actually replay it with each new version
My saves are present when I play new versions, (playing since 5.6). I haven't lost them or needed to transfer anything when starting with a new version.

edited for clarity

Last edited:

DarkThought00

Apr 5, 2019
My one complaint is that there's no PC futa option, there's even an npc that mentions that you can pay for it but it's not available for some reason? There are definitely good scenes here It's somewhat dissapointing and rather annoying that it's advertised but not a allowed, and if its due to complications with scenes just allow the player to pick before each scene.

Reactions: wettowel

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
My one complaint is that there's no PC futa option, there's even an npc that mentions that you can pay for it but it's not available for some reason? There are definitely good scenes here It's somewhat dissapointing and rather annoying that it's advertised but not a allowed, and if its due to complications with scenes just allow the player to pick before each scene.
to me, its how much "submissive" content there is, i mean, i get it, its wow, but not everyone enjoys getting buttfucked by blizzard.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Hope there is a way for this game to be played on Android phone
to me, its how much "submissive" content there is, i mean, i get it, its wow, but not everyone enjoys getting buttfucked by blizzard.
I think the dev's probably more into M/M stuff to be honest. There's a lot, and I mean A LOT more stuff leaning that way, and M/M scenes seem to get more care than M/F ones. The female content might have been added more as a way to please people who aren't fans of M/M than to actually have a balance of content. But yeah, even if you're trying to play dominant, it's clear the aim is for the PC to be submissive...

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes