Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Heh, I'm just being dumb or...but I can't do the massage minigame on the beach troll. His bar doesn't go up no matter how many times I click on the different body parts. I'm playing the 6.4 fix1 version (windows)
You have to hold the mouse button until he talks on each body part

Gaesesagai

Dec 20, 2020
View attachment 1650166 can anyone tell me where to find the last three underwears?
The last 3 you get playing volley ball. During the last seconds one of them randomly drops instead of a coconut and you have to catch it. Not bounce it sideways, perfect catch to unlock.

I see you have the orange trunks unlocked tho. Where did you unlock those? :D I thought it was the volley game as well, since the dark elf wears them but it seems not to be the case.

d_def

Aug 30, 2019
The last 3 you get playing volley ball. During the last seconds one of them randomly drops instead of a coconut and you have to catch it. Not bounce it sideways, perfect catch to unlock.

I see you have the orange trunks unlocked tho. Where did you unlock those? :D I thought it was the volley game as well, since the dark elf wears them but it seems not to be the case.
thank you!!!

The orange boxer was unlocked after finishing Zul'Kiki's quest, on the beach club, next to the volleyball game. if you've finished the quest, then you can just buy it from the underwear store.

Gaesesagai

Dec 20, 2020
thank you!!!

The orange boxer was unlocked after finishing Zul'Kiki's quest, on the beach club, next to the volleyball game. if you've finished the quest, then you can just buy it from the underwear store.
Thanks, found it! :)
I completely forgot this was the alternate gear and not a new visual unlock. I kept checking the beach or the vendor at the brothel...

Aug 15, 2019
At the trader's in the lobby of the brothel during the day, 1000 bloodstone per paints

1645346808251.png

need to buy in shop. if i dont wrong

1645346900480.png

Steal them from a drawer in Lee's house

1645346927027.png

complete all invents with lee(you need fuck him)

1645347050655.png

"The last 3 you get playing volley ball. During the last seconds one of them randomly drops instead of a coconut and you have to catch it. Not bounce it sideways, perfect catch to unlock." @

Does anyone know where to get these underwear? View attachment 1663637

RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021
A cute game.

Obviously a lot of missing H scenes,
and rudimentary 2d animation woudl push it over the top.

But completely impressive for a single dev.

Reactions: askqer

Clara Malif

Dec 27, 2017
how can i visit lee's house? i've done everything he asked me to and he already told me to visit his home but it does not show up. i think it's supposed to appears on weekends right? i am already on day 149 because i keep skipping days to see if something happens i'm tired of him sucking me

restinnpeace

Jul 8, 2021
how can i visit lee's house? i've done everything he asked me to and he already told me to visit his home but it does not show up. i think it's supposed to appears on weekends right? i am already on day 149 because i keep skipping days to see if something happens i'm tired of him sucking me
Lee's house only appeared on weekends, next to the gym

Picato3

Aug 31, 2020
(pc verison)
(mac version)
new code # pirate #
p.s. Guys im afraid this is the last time i share so quickly. Im from Russia i dont know if i can still buy this game =/
not because I have no money, but because looks like my card is no longer accepted abroad

Last edited:

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Mega (pc verison)
Mega (mac version)
new code # pirate #
p.s. Guys im afraid this is the last time i share so quickly. Im from Russia i dont know if i can still but this game =/
not because I have no money, but because looks like my card is no longer accepted abroad
Thanks! You've done more than enough for us. Wish you the best and hope things will get better soon.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes