Aug 15, 2019
Mega (pc verison)
Mega (mac version)
new code # pirate #
p.s. Guys im afraid this is the last time i share so quickly. Im from Russia i dont know if i can still buy this game =/
not because I have no money, but because looks like my card is no longer accepted abroad
im too. but i write to patreon, they wrote that they would not restrict the acceptance of payments for the time being. However, there will be no payments to authors from the Russian Federation

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
Mega (pc verison)
Mega (mac version)
new code # pirate #
p.s. Guys im afraid this is the last time i share so quickly. Im from Russia i dont know if i can still buy this game =/
not because I have no money, but because looks like my card is no longer accepted abroad
Any patch notes?

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Mega (pc verison)
Mega (mac version)
new code # pirate #
Thank you man, take care of yourself and your loved ones too.

Ryuto600

Mar 7, 2022
Does anyone knows how to open the Mac version? I`m following the instruction but still can't get it right for the typing in the terminal part.
Because it keep saying "No such file or directory"
Here's what I typed in: chmod 755 6.4.5.app/Contents/MacOS/'Lust for Adventure'
Please, I need help.

Last edited:

jonathan12345

Jun 17, 2021
Mega (pc verison)
Mega (mac version)
new code # pirate #
Thank you as always man, and take good care of yourself!!

Reactions: Picato3

PTHemlock

Jul 13, 2020
Does anyone knows how to open the Mac version? I`m following the instruction but still can't get it right for the typing in the terminal part.
Because it keep saying "No such file or directory"
Here's what I typed in: chmod 755 6.4.5.app/Contents/MacOS/'Lust for Adventure'
Please, I need help.
use the command "cd" to change directory first. simply type the command, press space, and drag the folder into terminal. Then do the chmod +x thing

Ryuto600

Mar 7, 2022
use the command "cd" to change directory first. simply type the command, press space, and drag the folder into terminal. Then do the chmod +x thing
Thanks! but I still can't get it quite right. At the "drag the folder into terminal." part, which folder are you talking about?

liondmc

Jun 17, 2021
Mega (pc verison)
Mega (mac version)
new code # pirate #
I'm sorry for what happened to you. I hope your country gets the Wolfenstein clearance soon. BTW Your chocolates sell well. It's hard to get.

PTHemlock

Jul 13, 2020
Thanks! but I still can't get it quite right. At the "drag the folder into terminal." part, which folder are you talking about?
In "content", there should be a folder called "MacOS" (inside this folder, there is a file called "Lust for Adventure" with a white icon)
Change directory to “MacOS”. Then do the command “chmod +x Lust\ for\ Adventure". If done correctly, the file icon will change.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes