tatta

Nov 10, 2018
I really wish the game archive was in the game folder and not on the C drive. I forgot to keep the file when I reinstalled the pc system:cry:

Ryuto600

Mar 7, 2022
hmm, can you copy paste what's in your terminal?
My current guess is you typed the name of the file incorrectly

After you changed your directory, you can use the command "pwd" to check your current directory. The pathname should end in "LfA6.4.5/6.4.5.app/Contents/MacOS". If so, copy paste this command “chmod +x Lust\ for\ Adventure" and press enter. BTW, chmod +x or chmod 755 both works. It doesn't matter which one you use, you can keep using 755 if you want
Sorry for the late response. Been a little busy.
Here's what's in my terminal:
Last login: Tue Mar 15 19:27:41 on ttys000

The default interactive shell is now zsh.
To update your account to use zsh, please run `chsh -s /bin/zsh`.
For more details, please visit .
[My name]teki-MacBook-Air:6.4.5.app [Laptop username]$ cd /Users/[Laptop username]/Downloads/LfA6.4.5/6.4.5.app/Contents/MacOS
[My name]teki-MacBook-Air:MacOS [Laptop username]$ chmod 755 6.4.5.app/Contents/MacOS/'Lust for Adventure'
chmod: 6.4.5.app/Contents/MacOS/Lust for Adventure: No such file or directory
[My name]teki-MacBook-Air:MacOS [Laptop username]$

I need to change a little from the original for privacy.
Inside [] is what I change.

And thank you for helping me for this long. I really appreciate it. But it's fine if it doesn't turn out working.

Sep 3, 2021
The content of the game is very good considering that it's being developed by a single person, we have a good amount of scenes per update that have to be adapted for two races and two genders, and i think we can all agree that the quality of the scenes is great.
The developer identifies as gay, so I guess that he feels more comfortable making gay content and if that's what patreons want then that's what we will get.
The lack of straight scenes is a problem of course, but it's impossible to do all that work alone.

I myself am homosexual exactly like him, and everything about femininity repels me to the highest point, to the point of literally turning my guts upside down... - so if I were forced to see straight content, I'm sure I would never have played this game. (especially since as you say, he is alone in designing this game from A to Z)
It would therefore be necessary for some to be at least human towards him. - then I have already seen comments that are not at all human. (which I totally despise, I ignore them, for me are simply non-existent)
By the way, for my part I am totally a fan of his work, his game is absolutely excellent.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I myself am homosexual exactly like him, and everything about femininity repels me to the highest point, to the point of literally turning my guts upside down... - so if I were forced to see straight content, I'm sure I would never have played this game. (especially since as you say, he is alone in designing this game from A to Z)
It would therefore be necessary for some to be at least human towards him. - then I have already seen comments that are not at all human. (which I totally despise, I ignore them, for me are simply non-existent)
By the way, for my part I am totally a fan of his work, his game is absolutely excellent.
Just because you despise any and all non male gay stuff doesn't mean all homosexual people do. If the dev was, there wouldn't be any female character in his game, at all. Your personal case isn't some sort of norm for all homosexuals, you know.
So your comment comes out as a little agressive, I feel...

Sep 3, 2021
Just because you despise any and all non male gay stuff doesn't mean all homosexual people do. If the dev was, there wouldn't be any female character in his game, at all. Your personal case isn't some sort of norm for all homosexuals, you know.
So your comment comes out as a little agressive, I feel...

I just expressed my point of view.
And then he seems to me to be a homosexual.
... - but who knows appreciate femininity. - the opposite of me. (that I am a pure=100% gay=homosexual - i am a real Male who love real Male)

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
There's no such thing as a "real male". Except in the head of people with reach/power/influence trying to make others believe they need to emulate that person or buy their product. There's a shit-ton of mens that are all manly in their own different way.

Also, re-reading, it kinda seems he's saying that "real homosexual males" should be like him, and I can't help but cringe at the idea that he thinks a "real homo male" should vomit upon the mere mention of female existing...
So I fucking hope I just misunderstood and that's not what he meant, because if it is...

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
By the way, this game is made by a lone developer? how does he manage to have a regular monthly update in a game with the quality of this one?

It's fucking amazing, it takes me 1.5 to 2 months to get content to my own game. My respects to Sonpih, even though I doubt he ever see this.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
By the way, this game is made by a lone developer? how does he manage to have a regular monthly update in a game with the quality of this one?

It's fucking amazing, it takes me 1.5 to 2 months to get content to my own game. My respects to Sonpih, even though I doubt he ever see this.
Well it depends on how much time each dev has to work on their games. A lot of devs usually make games on the side of an actual job. Only ones with a really successful comunity funding can afford to work on their game full time, usually. But if they're inspired, motivated, and get enough people with Patreon/SS to actually pay their bills and living costs... It's not that surprising that good quality updates can get out fast.

Reactions: Rafster

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
I just expressed my point of view.
And then he seems to me to be a homosexual.
... - but who knows appreciate femininity. - the opposite of me. (that I am a pure=100% gay=homosexual - i am a real Male who love real Male)
If you meant by only attraction to non trans or 100% cisgendered men (men born men at birth), then that's totally reasonable. Most gay guys isn't into feminine characters or female sexual body parts and that is 100% ok. We all are attracted to what we all like but never feel bad or let others dictate what you should or shouldn't be attracted to. I myself prefer cisgendered women and men sexually over anyone trans whether it be ftm or mtf. It's all in a person's preferences and that doesn't make you transphobic by any means. People are so quick to label people as that just because of what you're not into sexually or see them in the same light as they do. So if you feel that men born men are real men to you, then you are entitled to feel the way you want to feel the same way for others who would say the same for trans. And I think people needs to learn to respect that and realize that what gives them a boner doesn't mean it should be the same for you and vise versa. It's your life not anyone else's so live your life the way you want to live and believe what you want to believe

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018

People really underestimate the time it takes to render all these graphics.

Sep 3, 2021
Well, sometimes, I also like (certain kind of) men, nevertheless....
you know that your concept of "real male" is only a fiction with a limited validity? ;)

Well...
At least in real life I married someone twenty eight years ago (in less than three months we will celebrate our twenty eighth wedding anniversary), with whom I practically grew up with, I formed a blended homoparental family with him... - and I'm still as happy and fulfilled with the most perfect man I could have known.
... - yet sometimes there are still people who believe us to be straight... (when we show the family photo that we both have in our wallets these people completely break down in front of us...) LOL
Whatever, it's also perhaps because we look a bit like a rugby man and/or a wrestler... - and we're very often dressed in suits and ties. (we have somewhat classic tastes)

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Well...
At least in real life I married someone twenty eight years ago (in less than three months we will celebrate our twenty eighth wedding anniversary), with whom I practically grew up with, I formed a blended homoparental family with him... - and I'm still as happy and fulfilled with the most perfect man I could have known.
... - yet sometimes there are still people who believe us to be straight... (when we show the family photo that we both have in our wallets these people completely break down in front of us...) LOL
Whatever, it's also perhaps because we look a bit like a rugby man and/or a wrestler... - and we're very often dressed in suits and ties. (we have somewhat classic tastes)
That's sounds very nice to me, congratulations! I would probably agree wtih many of your personal tastes, but this doesn't contradict the fact, that predilections and ideas about "real masculinity" are culturaly/historicaly conditioned constructs.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
That's sounds very nice to me, congratulations! I would probably agree wtih many of your personal tastes, but this doesn't contradict the fact, that predilections and ideas about "real masculinity" are culturaly/historicaly conditioned constructs.
Yep. A simple example of that is how, a few decades back, a good beard was a sign of pure masculinity. Then we got a while where a man had to have short hair and clean shave, and since a few years we went back to accept facial hair again and longer haircuts.
Every few years of decades, the idea of what makes a man a man changes wildly. There's no one true way to be anything.

Reactions: DrBitchCratf

Nineanon

Oct 23, 2017
I mean, just look at painting of warrior kings from a few hundred years ago. Wigs, make up, high heels, tight calves and skirts. These kings also literally fought in battles directly, and would run you through with a sword or shoot you with a pistol if you dared even hint that they weren't the manliest men around.

PTHemlock

Jul 13, 2020
Sorry for the late response. Been a little busy.
Here's what's in my terminal:
Last login: Tue Mar 15 19:27:41 on ttys000

The default interactive shell is now zsh.
To update your account to use zsh, please run `chsh -s /bin/zsh`.
For more details, please visit .
[My name]teki-MacBook-Air:6.4.5.app [Laptop username]$ cd /Users/[Laptop username]/Downloads/LfA6.4.5/6.4.5.app/Contents/MacOS
[My name]teki-MacBook-Air:MacOS [Laptop username]$ chmod 755 6.4.5.app/Contents/MacOS/'Lust for Adventure'
chmod: 6.4.5.app/Contents/MacOS/Lust for Adventure: No such file or directory
[My name]teki-MacBook-Air:MacOS [Laptop username]$

I need to change a little from the original for privacy.
Inside [] is what I change.

And thank you for helping me for this long. I really appreciate it. But it's fine if it doesn't turn out working.
instead of typing "chmod 755 6.4.5.app/Contents/MacOS/'Lust for Adventure' ", try "chmod 755 Lust\ for\ Adventure" . Just copy paste what's in the quotation marks.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes