SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Someone knows how Cheat Engine works for this game?
Tried to freeze the Health, but 4 byte or float doesnt worked of me.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Someone knows how Cheat Engine works for this game?
Tried to freeze the Health, but 4 byte or float doesnt worked of me.
You can just use the in-game cheat code... for this build it's captain .

------------------------
On that note, I think this game's lacking Narrative plots is actually helpful for migrating the "no straight contents" complain?
Since you probably won't attach to MC, you can just pick a gender that better suit your fetish, and see all scenes as one-shots. And not like many other games, this one do draw your MC's model, both Male and Female.

Reactions: SirDregan

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
man i hope pregnancy gets added for the female protagonist
that would be the cherry on top for me personally

Kamimile

Aug 27, 2020
But damn there is no way to have games in French... I get a headache looking for the translation!!!...

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Everytime this gets an update, I actively wish someone would wake up and actually update the changelog instead of just updating the link and say "good enough".

Having to search for the changelogs in the comments between the constant crossfires between the gays and the straights was alright for the first few times, but after so much time and so many updates, why the fuck does the original post still lack an updated changelog?

There's literal months if not years of changelog lacking from the OP. The literal most important and interesting field is made useless because someone can't be bothered to edit it.

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
Everytime this gets an update, I actively wish someone would wake up and actually update the changelog instead of just updating the link and say "good enough".

Having to search for the changelogs in the comments between the constant crossfires between the gays and the straights was alright for the first few times, but after so much time and so many updates, why the fuck does the original post still lack an updated changelog?

There's literal months if not years of changelog lacking from the OP. The literal most important and interesting field is made useless because someone can't be bothered to edit it.
yeah i have to agree its infuriating not knowing what has changed

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

I get your frustration but .... you sure you are finding changelogs "in the comments between the constant crossfires between the gays and the straights"? Cuz I didn't see any for this game for a while now. :ROFLMAO:

And if you can't even bother to search for the changelog, why you expect others to edit and update it? Sounds kinda hypocrite. :unsure:

BTW, you shouldn't wish "someone", only mods can update OP.

Darhak

Sep 19, 2017

6cu4zo.jpg

But yeah seriously, it's painful to read 50 pages of comments just to see what have been added since 5.5.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes