annaofpie

Jun 2, 2019

CHANGELOG
WARNING: Don't start the combat with Thekal or Venoxis using Tease, there is a bug that blocks you from continuing combat if the first action you do is Tease, attack them or use an ability first and then tease them if you want.
Zone

• Pirate Ship at the coast of Stranglethorn, here you will find the first mate Marco, and in the future the troll slaves will be there.
  • Zul'gurub dungeon with the first two bosses, the snake priest Venoxis and the tiger priest Thekal.
NPC
  • Marco is a trans-masc character in the pirate ship with a scene exclusive for male characters.
Encounters
  • Venoxis will poison you, increasing your lust every turn, much like the giant spider from Northshire.
  • Thekal will make you bleed, lowering your health every turn.
  • The gorilla in the jungle now has a chance of taking off parts of your armor each time he attacks you, if you lose once you are naked get ready for the consequences.
Items
  • Darkspear Armor can now drop from the trolls in the Deep Jungle.
  • After you defeat 10 male trolls you will get the troll dildo that you can use with the m.asturbation action or in the strip game in the brothel.
Changes
  • The lotion mini-game with Zul'kiki now starts without showing the bar on the right, apparently it was a little bit confusing, so now the bar will only appear once he is naked, hard, and ready to have some fun.
  • You can now change your class on the CHEATS screen
Sex Scenes
  • 1 Scene with Marco riding you (1M)
  • 2 Scenes of Thekal fucking you (1M/1F)
  • 1 Scene fucking Thekal's ass (1M)
  • 2 Scenes of Venoxis fucking you (1M/1F)
  • 1 Scene fucking Venoxis' cock-hole (1M)
  • 2 Scenes with the Gorilla fucking you (1M/1F)
  • 3-part scene of two pirates fucking a half-elf young pirate in the ship, at night.

thats what i've found 6.5 seems to be locked due to not being a patron/ not having a patreon account if u got a account and u wanna try seeing if it will let u preview 6.5 update notes

Reactions: Shoopster

FelFF

Apr 4, 2018
Has any straight, futa, trap, or trans content been added in 6.5? IK the game leans lumberjack gay (which is fine, y'all probably need more games made for u), but it's not worth the download every time there's a new update for me w/o a changelog. I just like the game's world, so I'm chill with this game being largely not made for me -but- I have a dream...

My dream is the dev gets gets worried after reading through the 50 pages of fighting here b/t the gays & straights, leading the dev to try to walk the middle ground & please everyone by adding content nearly exclusively on the futa/trans/trap spectrum. This would probably upset both sides, but I, like Skeletor, would be sitting back on my boner throne laughing, knowing that my faction won.
LONG LIVE THE "I don't swing that way, unless you vaguely look like a girl" CLUB!

Last edited:

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Has any straight, futa, trap, or trans content been added in 6.5? IK the game leans lumberjack gay (which is fine, y'all probably need more games made for u), but it's not worth the download every time there's a new update for me w/o a changelog. I just like the game's world, so I'm chill with this game being largely not made for me -but- I have a dream...

My dream is the dev gets gets worried after reading through the 50 pages of fighting here b/t the gays & straights, leading the dev to try to walk the middle ground & please everyone by adding content nearly exclusively on the futa/trans/trap spectrum. This would probably upset both sides, but I, like Skeletor, would be sitting back on my boner throne laughing, knowing that my faction won.
LONG LIVE THE "I don't swing that way, unless you vaguely look like a girl" CLUB!
I wish the dev would chose one. Straight people hate looking at gay sex and I imagine it goes both ways. I mean I almost deleted the game when my male character was raped in the ass.

Reactions: 6324

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
A few more topping scenes would be nice, yes. But I guess we'll get more of those with the troll slave next patch?

Aug 29, 2020
so will this game ever have Pregnancy, the description did say that the inspiration was "Corruption of Champions" or "Trials in Tainted Space" so i figured i'd ask

Reactions: BullRush77

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
so will this game ever have Pregnancy, the description did say that the inspiration was "Corruption of Champions" or "Trials in Tainted Space" so i figured i'd ask
I don't think Pregnancy will ever matter / change your experience in this game even if it got added - which won't likely to happen.
CoC / TiTS has a dedicated system for Transformation + Pregnancy, which makes it meaningful and satisfying.
But in LfA you just go to places to see scenes, "if" there's Pregnancy added, it'll just be one or two scenes with flavor text - which really won't do much.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I wouldn't mind if they add male pregnancy :whistle:

But I don't think pregnancy of any kind will be added for this game. And the game doesn't need it either. It's good as it is.

Reactions: sdraught
3.40 star(s) 56 Votes