Aug 15, 2019
Hi everyone, let's talk about 6.6!

So, this version will introduce the two new slaves, in this case two trolls, called Tol'dic and Vul'ja.

192d96d88629766ee39d3296354156f129c827dd38fd19a7bbc83eae4f172591.jpg

You'll be able to get them, as you might already know, once you complete the quest given by the pirate captain in Stranglethorn. Tol'dic will be attracted to you, kinda sweet and a little bit shy, while his friend Vul'ja will be more upfront and kinky.

Other than this, I'm moving things around the basement, as you can see in the main screenshot of this post, just polishing the slave system a little bit.

0fb7deaede77cab199a9b66bc23abf19af05a2cc8ce663ac66db34ce44fe9d98.jpg

First I'm giving them propper, individual rooms, like the ones your normal followers have, this way I can have a little more fun in the future with these guys, you'll be able to acces the rooms from the same section you use to get into your follower's rooms. If you want to assign them to be exposed in the main room of the basement, so your customers can have some fun with them, you'll be able to do it from your bedroom, the same way you can assign a job o a role on the Sex Dungeon to your followers.

ea52b0ca49dda58ffbb74850065c815c6cd8eb0be348374929a10a3836ee28d1.jpg

And speaking of Sex Dungeon, some of you guys asked me to add the slaves to the Sex Dungeon, so here they are, I need to see how I make this work, in terms of the money they can give you and stuff like that, but these are simple details.

In terms of Sex Scenes, these will be the new ones:

• 2 Scenes with A'polo and Brox double-penetrating you (1M/1F)
  • 1 Scene fucking A'polo (1M)
  • 1 Scene fucking Vul'ja (1M)
  • 1 Scene fucking Tol'dic at the same time you suck his cock (1M)
  • 2-part scene of A'polo and his young warriors (the scene from the painting in his room)
  • 1 Scene of Vul'ja and your customers in the basement
  • 1 Scene of Tol'dic and your customer in the basement
  • 1 Scene of Nilk fucking Tol'dic at the same time he rides his cock
As you can see there is a little bit of focus on A'polo here, adding some scenes I wanted to add back when I introduced him in the game but I wasn't able to because of time.

Finally, I want to give you guys a little sneak peek of some of the costumes I'll add in 6.7, the next version after this one.

1a28226c9709e2b3c32d573a3cf1b75cf615029cc7b4b859e845919dd7f2cd0d.jpg

You can see the 3 themes here, Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine's Day, although looking only at Nile's costume it looks like Easter xD

I hope you guys like what you see, have a nice week, and see you next time!

600632708c5a6b9c91c1500232816340b143a92175f84ae89d3cc519718d9dbc.jpg

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Hi everyone, let's talk about 6.6!

So, this version will introduce the two new slaves, in this case two trolls, called Tol'dic and Vul'ja.

View attachment 1776421

You'll be able to get them, as you might already know, once you complete the quest given by the pirate captain in Stranglethorn. Tol'dic will be attracted to you, kinda sweet and a little bit shy, while his friend Vul'ja will be more upfront and kinky.

Other than this, I'm moving things around the basement, as you can see in the main screenshot of this post, just polishing the slave system a little bit.

View attachment 1776422

First I'm giving them propper, individual rooms, like the ones your normal followers have, this way I can have a little more fun in the future with these guys, you'll be able to acces the rooms from the same section you use to get into your follower's rooms. If you want to assign them to be exposed in the main room of the basement, so your customers can have some fun with them, you'll be able to do it from your bedroom, the same way you can assign a job o a role on the Sex Dungeon to your followers.

View attachment 1776423

And speaking of Sex Dungeon, some of you guys asked me to add the slaves to the Sex Dungeon, so here they are, I need to see how I make this work, in terms of the money they can give you and stuff like that, but these are simple details.

In terms of Sex Scenes, these will be the new ones:

• 2 Scenes with A'polo and Brox double-penetrating you (1M/1F)
  • 1 Scene fucking A'polo (1M)
  • 1 Scene fucking Vul'ja (1M)
  • 1 Scene fucking Tol'dic at the same time you suck his cock (1M)
  • 2-part scene of A'polo and his young warriors (the scene from the painting in his room)
  • 1 Scene of Vul'ja and your customers in the basement
  • 1 Scene of Tol'dic and your customer in the basement
  • 1 Scene of Nilk fucking Tol'dic at the same time he rides his cock
As you can see there is a little bit of focus on A'polo here, adding some scenes I wanted to add back when I introduced him in the game but I wasn't able to because of time.

Finally, I want to give you guys a little sneak peek of some of the costumes I'll add in 6.7, the next version after this one.

View attachment 1776424

You can see the 3 themes here, Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine's Day, although looking only at Nile's costume it looks like Easter xD

I hope you guys like what you see, have a nice week, and see you next time!

View attachment 1776426
Can't say that I am excited that we are once again back to the brothel. Oh well, beggars...

Feb 3, 2021
I wonder what the rationale between making them slaves vs followers was. I guess it's just the horde/alliance split, but we also see the trolls just milling about Stranglethorn with the rest of everyone without any conflict it seems.

Their room definitely feels a lot more homey than the other slaves.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I wonder what the rationale between making them slaves vs followers was. I guess it's just the horde/alliance split, but we also see the trolls just milling about Stranglethorn with the rest of everyone without any conflict it seems.

Their room definitely feels a lot more homey than the other slaves.
Stranglethorn is not Alliance territory so it checks out.

sleepy505

Jun 8, 2021
I am having trouble opening on a Mac... followed the terminal instructions to the best of my understanding but it says "no such file or directory" every time.

anyone successfully done this?

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
You need to play with the dialogues when you date him. depending on the dialogues you get a different ending from Slut, Lover and top him.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes